Thread: Drop Rate

Default Drop Rate

1 nat 4 out of 27/28 (not sure) summons. this rate is horrible, i mean this is worse than SW. the nat 4 came after 14 summons. i keep track of this. if its that bad i wont spend anything 100%

Default Droprate

I'm in the exact same boat. 40 summons and nothing above a Nat 3. Absolutely ridiculous. Def will not be spending any money on this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Soermen View Post
    1 nat 4 out of 27/28 (not sure) summons. this rate is horrible, i mean this is worse than SW. the nat 4 came after 14 summons. i keep track of this. if its that bad i wont spend anything 100%
    Its all about nat5.
    Why people leave the game ?
    2. Cheater is be everywhere

But number 1 is, summon rate very2 ridiculous.
    Same, i think thisngame will die soon.
    People dissapointed, frustated, depressed & all almost complain is about nat5.

Newest game now is make player "easier" to get their high grade heroes.
    Ill show you :
    # Destiny6, sometimes *6hero spawn at BM
    # KingsRaid, everyday a random heroes will appear at "Inn", you may make relationship with, or break them.
    And both of them are using "MILLEAGE BAR" also.
    But i leave them, cos i fallin love with this game so much.

Idk why HOL is follow SW way.
    If you dont bring "milleage bar <reward for guarantee random *5 after xxxx summon>" , believe me.
    Your game die soon.
    Regrets to say that, cos this game is very2 awesome.
    Last word, Good Game Bad Dev.
    Hope you can consider our report, what we feel when we have no nat5 after thousand times Summoning.
    Adios.

I agree. I'm sick of the same crap every summon. I've spent over $250 on the game and after over 1k summons only getting one Nat 5 and crappy Nat 4's (going to go insane if I get another **** Bella or charlotte). Great game but Gamevil has no rewards for payers, it just not worth it anymore. The game is not good enough on its own without pulling a good Nat 5. Gamevil you're losing players and probably don't care.