Default Monthly deals is fraud

The monthly deals are fraudulent, you advertise 28 days of rewards but in reality you only give the days people log on and remember without any type of reminder to get. The rewards should automatically go to our mailbox or you should make one of your red dot reminders for this. Very angry to realise that ive lost almost 10 days worth because ive been busy preparing to move. I hope the devs will fix this and make it righr.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidus24 View Post
    The monthly deals are fraudulent, you advertise 28 days of rewards but in reality you only give the days people log on and remember without any type of reminder to get. The rewards should automatically go to our mailbox or you should make one of your red dot reminders for this. Very angry to realise that ive lost almost 10 days worth because ive been busy preparing to move. I hope the devs will fix this and make it righr.
    Hey Xidus 24,

I apologize for the missing rewards. I know this may be extremely frustrating especially during your moving process. However, I do agree as there should some sort of notification either in game or a friendly reminder. In the meantime, we will be having some awesome events starting soon don't forget to check out the events section.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Friendly Giant