Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default v2.48 Update Preview

Greetings Champions

Get ready for the new Ethereal+ Meteorites!
    Raise your Power to even higher levels!
    Come Check out what's coming in the v2.48 Update~

v2.48 Update Preview:

Enjoy~~~

Default Kritika on Android needs to go at 60 fps for a perfect gaming experience.

we know that it is the best android game that I have played but for a better experience a detail is missing and that is full stability at 60 fps in Android and it can be something that can be included in a future update.

Default .

tot reset would be good for this 4° birthday.
    Kritika The White Knights

Main Eclair: lPlaka
    Sub1 Cat Acrobat: CatPeach
    Sub2 Crimson Assassin: RosaPeach
    Sub3 Burst Breaker: HorusPeach

VIP 9
    Master 4100+
    Guild M4DEinBRAZIL

ToT reset, hell stage reset, chaos episode reset that would be great to celebrate kritika 4th year anniversary 😎😎

Great way to make the game more P2W by demanding so much essence from people that you either have to farm for weeks on end or cash.
    Meme

Let's make it cooler! If you try enhancing your meteorite with the essences, the game crashes! Doesn't enhance but takes your essences! Imagine how cool that'd be!!
    Yo!

The essence cost is unrealistic, it's plain wrong.

We are better off making eth+ pets, those pet effects are worth it, they are much stronger and they are shared, all toons on the account get the boost.
    Compared to that, a plain +3k attack on one toon is just... dumb, at least for that cost.
    But hey, nothing surprising, just another way to increase our numbers with over-priced cost.

At least we get the free update goodies, so thanks for that!
    Last edited by Sixth; 07-12-2018 at 12:58 PM.
    Average crashes per day: 3
    Daily crashes on GvG: 2

Crash fix when? -.-

Default gamevil

CM Duke, Please kindly ask the developer to adjust the cost of essence for eth mets. The high cost does not justify the add stats like the pets. It should be cost range of gems craft instead.

This just CANNOT be true. You make one small improvement (tot auto repeat)(btw implement ASAP auto repeat for elite stages if you really want to improve the game) and then u make one INSANE RETARDED decision to demand essences for mets and NOT just a few essences but 230 for one ****.ng unenhanced ethereal+ met? Are you guys at fuc.ing Gamevil ALL lost your minds? Isn't this game nearly dead by now u really need to push away every single last player? You want us to give 1380 essences /met, 7 mets minimum/ hero, 3 heroes minimum up to 13 heroes soon to be 25555 heroes? And u give us such S.H.I.T essence rewards all across the elite stages (including some trully insane options like elite 12 which drops a 12 light essences OR a 4 nature essences for a gold chest. I repeat OR a 4 nature essences (after 12 hours i get a small chance to get 4 ****.inggggg essences you ugly mother****e.s), or maybe a even better example elite stage 14 where all drops should be 20 essences across for gold chests, but wait we are Gamevil the ugliest most retarded ****s in the Universe so lets drop the nature one to 10 cause wtf that is the one that IS NEEDED/REQUIRED most often(HINT for the slow ones at Gamevil take away the 4 light essence reward for elite 12 or even better make it 12+4, and make all 20 across for elite 14), that we need the lifespan of 3 human lives to get the essences needed to get truly big? I mean for f..k sake get to your senses: take away the essence requirement or at the very least drop the requirements by at least a factor of 10 compared to what u show us in those pictures or else u will alienate more people, I for sure will drop this game.
    Last edited by hstvcj; 07-14-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by hstvcj View Post
    This just CANNOT be true. You make one small improvement (tot auto repeat)(btw implement ASAP auto repeat for elite stages if you really want to improve the game) and then u make one INSANE RETARDED decision to demand essences for mets and NOT just a few essences but 230 for one ****.ng unenhanced ethereal+ met? Are you guys at fuc.ing Gamevil ALL lost your minds? Isn't this game nearly dead by now u really need to push away every single last player? You want us to give 1380 essences /met, 7 mets minimum/ hero, 3 heroes minimum up to 13 heroes soon to be 25555 heroes? And u give us such S.H.I.T essence rewards all across the elite stages (including some trully insane options like elite 12 which drops a 12 light essences OR a 4 nature essences for a gold chest. I repeat OR a 4 nature essences (after 12 hours i get a small chance to get 4 ****.inggggg essences you ugly mother****e.s), or maybe a even better example elite stage 14 where all drops should be 20 essences across for gold chests, but wait we are Gamevil the ugliest most retarded ****s in the Universe so lets drop the nature one to 10 cause wtf that is the one that IS NEEDED/REQUIRED most often(HINT for the slow ones at Gamevil take away the 4 light essence reward for elite 12 or even better make it 12+4, and make all 20 across for elite 14), that we need the lifespan of 3 human lives to get the essences needed to get truly big? I mean for f..k sake get to your senses: take away the essence requirement or at the very least drop the requirements by at least a factor of 10 compared to what u show us in those pictures or else u will alienate more people, I for sure will drop this game.
    high lapiz costs ✔
    high essences costs ✔
    insignificant contents in the atts ✔
    forget the players and aim only for profit ✔

I still like the game, but it's he's dying, Gamevil is no longer interested in bringing good content. Who can stay strong are those who invest money in the game, or the cheaters. My money the gamevil will never see again, but I keep playing within my means.
    Kritika The White Knights

Main Eclair: lPlaka
    Sub1 Cat Acrobat: CatPeach
    Sub2 Crimson Assassin: RosaPeach
    Sub3 Burst Breaker: HorusPeach

VIP 9
    Master 4100+
    Guild M4DEinBRAZIL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast