Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

More essences? Really? Why not banish those who do not have the money to invest in the game, rather than let people increasingly frustrated with the high cost of improvements. Disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by hstvcj View Post
    This just CANNOT be true. You make one small improvement (tot auto repeat)(btw implement ASAP auto repeat for elite stages if you really want to improve the game) and then u make one INSANE RETARDED decision to demand essences for mets and NOT just a few essences but 230 for one ****.ng unenhanced ethereal+ met? Are you guys at fuc.ing Gamevil ALL lost your minds? Isn't this game nearly dead by now u really need to push away every single last player? You want us to give 1380 essences /met, 7 mets minimum/ hero, 3 heroes minimum up to 13 heroes soon to be 25555 heroes? And u give us such S.H.I.T essence rewards all across the elite stages (including some trully insane options like elite 12 which drops a 12 light essences OR a 4 nature essences for a gold chest. I repeat OR a 4 nature essences (after 12 hours i get a small chance to get 4 ****.inggggg essences you ugly mother****e.s), or maybe a even better example elite stage 14 where all drops should be 20 essences across for gold chests, but wait we are Gamevil the ugliest most retarded ****s in the Universe so lets drop the nature one to 10 cause wtf that is the one that IS NEEDED/REQUIRED most often(HINT for the slow ones at Gamevil take away the 4 light essence reward for elite 12 or even better make it 12+4, and make all 20 across for elite 14), that we need the lifespan of 3 human lives to get the essences needed to get truly big? I mean for f..k sake get to your senses: take away the essence requirement or at the very least drop the requirements by at least a factor of 10 compared to what u show us in those pictures or else u will alienate more people, I for sure will drop this game.
    What are you talking about??
    Getting essence from gold chest??
    What is that???
    ALL I'M GETTING IN GOLD CHEST IS 20 FUCCKING SAPPHIRES ALL THE TIME

<p>
    this high demanding resources to upgrade force ppl to be creative at mining karats, those days of farming karat at arena already over, doing arena for 13 classes? aint nobody got time for that, im enjoying this new way of mining karat since the upgrade cost become more and more insane from 1 update to another, i feel disheartened but hey you should got your priority first than chasing new content every single update GV threw</p>
    Last edited by Vexia; 07-15-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    Demon Blade
    Master Level: 4000+
    Pet: Great Sage / Phoenix / Lilith / Louie / Meowy / Carbuncle / Archangel /

Quote Originally Posted by Vexia View Post
    <p>
    those days of farming karat at arena already over, doing arena for 13 classes? aint nobody got time for that</p>
    Exactly...doing arena for 13 characters is not good..
    (Both for mind and health)

Still how much karats can be farmed without spending cent....
    I play with 8 characters...doing daily quest and arena for top 20%....then melee
    And still it sums upto 12k to 13k karats per month
    Which is worth only 500 essence

Just to create eth+ met they are asking to spend 230 essence....how much further would it cost to enhance it....
    This is ridiculous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12