Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oh boy the event is up..... it’s 20 jewels...... great now I can look forward to the next egg wheel. If somehow the developers can manage to do that one correctly. To think I was actually about to spend money to get extra jewels for the egg wheel. The developers are really good at reducing their pay checks.

Core roulette delay too, worse event

I've been notified that the next Monster Core roulette was delayed in starting up.
    The Monster Core roulette will be up starting at 11:00AM 7/12 PDT.

Due to the error, we will be running an extra day of roulette (Ankh roulette) on 7/16 PDT.

We truly apologize for the confusion and inconvenience caused by this error.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
    I've been notified that the next Monster Core roulette was delayed in starting up.

Due to the error, we will be running an extra day of roulette (Ankh roulette) on 7/16 PDT.

Its coming up around this time anyway, just make it an equipment roulette

If you really want to make it up. Next weekend do another crazy roulette with 10 jewels as planned.

Default Hagan evento de combinacion :'v

Es necesario ya que tengo muchos monstruos para cobinar y la tarjeta de 50% de descuento

Default Porque 20 joyas por tiro?

[QUOTE=Sharps;1202603][CENTER]The Monster Core roulette was delayed in starting up.

Creo que 20 joyas no esta bien. Antes el tiro costaba 10 joyas. Por que no lo arreglas?

Default Costo de ruleta

Hola Señores desarrolladores, pueden poner la ruleta de anks con mas anks?

Default I want to second the equipment roulette

In all honesty the ank roulette is quite useless. It would be different if the rewards were even scaled to our completed floors or something like that. I will try and use up all the spins on the regular wheel before the Ankhs show up.

That being said, I would love an equipment roulette too! Obviously, that is all fragments with like 1 chest just as difficult to get as a void egg or an nimmortal monster core.
    Especially since the drop rate has definitely lowered for equipment fragments in the tower of masters and is insanely low in the last dungeon quest.
    Last edited by ScoobaSteve; Today at 09:01 AM.

Default Where’s It At?

The Ankh Roulette Is A Hour Late, Explain?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast