Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ideas for the next update

1) 50 hits like with the world bosses at the guild dungeons

2) A status at Tap Warlord with the amount of Auto Attacks (x/30)

3) Again a 5x Boss-Gold-Event (time of summoning ****s) or same amount of gold out of buying gold like in the 2x boss-gold-event (ofc only at events)

4) More stages for Tap Warlord

5) Unlimited Auto Attack Event (almost got 700k crystals)

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

1 - Agree, been suggested before many times

2 - Agree, been suggested before many times

3 - Eh, should host frequent gold events / fix the summoning system however.

4 - I don't really feel like doing a manual 6 hr tap run to correlate with the height of raising the Tap stages but I suppose I would need to. However, the current way the Tap system is balanced is very alright, I'm not really complaining. It's slow but fast enough to make progression. It makes it to where the game has a few years before everyone has maxed Heart.

5 - DEFINITELY don't agree with this. The only way you'd have 700k Crystals is if you're using the double chest exploit lol. The whole point of implementing the 30 auto recalls a day limit was to combat exploiters, this does the opposite, considering it was unlimited before, hence the implementation.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post

5 - DEFINITELY don't agree with this. The only way you'd have 700k Crystals is if you're using the double chest exploit lol. The whole point of implementing the 30 auto recalls a day limit was to combat exploiters, this does the opposite, considering it was unlimited before, hence the implementation.
    that's odd.. I have over 600 k crystals due to doing 5 auto runs a day and 0 instant recalls... I have never gotten a double chest.

Quote Originally Posted by BullHurley View Post
    that's odd.. I have over 600 k crystals due to doing 5 auto runs a day and 0 instant recalls... I have never gotten a double chest.
    Certainly weird indeed! I do 15-18 hours of autos a day and I barely come out even Either way, there is no way to differentiate the legitimate usage of "700k" or "600k" crystals that are perhaps not obtained abnormally and the ones that are obtained abnormally.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    Certainly weird indeed! I do 15-18 hours of autos a day and I barely come out even Either way, there is no way to differentiate the legitimate usage of "700k" or "600k" crystals that are perhaps not obtained abnormally and the ones that are obtained abnormally.
    you comin out even Sinny cuz you are doin ur 25 recalls in addition to your 4 or 5 auto's ... im not.. too lazy.. that's why I remain top 50 wish I had more time in a day. or was able to speed up some of the tasks!

I'd just add a multi recall feature... While staying inside the limits. I literally forget so often to check and do my like, 14 recalls for a level once a day.
    IGN(MW):
    Exdeath/Σ-Bahamut (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

1. Definitely agree

2. Definitely agree

3. I'm actually ok with the way the double gold events work now that they fixed the lag, but I'm down for more improvements there

4. Unfortunately even though I want to agree, I can't. Tap has way too many unfixed exploits to raise the cap on Tap levels or the HoW.

5. The day GV puts on this event is the day I quit playing. Tap is already unfair enough to people like me that don't have a glitched Tap or a coin or skull that is way above the current max cap. We don't need an event that lets people reap the benefits of months and months of exploiting all at once. Unless I'm missing something, there's really only 3 ways someone would have 700k elemental crystals. 1. You were able to raise your coin way above the current max before it was capped (either by using glitches or just tapping like crazy). Good for you, but this would still obviously be a very unfair event since no new players can get that and when GV decided to set a cap they didn't reduce everyones Ooparts to the new cap. 2. You only do your full auto runs everyday and don't recall. In this case, that's your fault. You could be using your crystals everyday but you choose not to. And since I'm not even sure if you can gain enough crystals consistently in a single day under the current caps (without using exploits) to pay for a full days worth of autoruns (and if you can, I'm sure it's just barely) then there's no reason you can't be using them all daily. 3. Exploits. You have a glitched tap and have an area that has an auto run time of like 8 minutes or you use some other exploit. In that case, its pretty messed up to be using exploits and then ask for an event that would really only benefit exploiters. Personally, I wish they would just get rid of Tap. I know a lot of people have spent a lot of time and resources on Tap, but anyone who missed the glory days of Tap or doesn't have a glitched level on Tap will never catch up. So things like arena and EB will be almost impossible to catch up on and even overall dph is difficult to catch up on.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by elemnt View Post
    2. You only do your full auto runs everyday and don't recall. In this case, that's your fault. You could be using your crystals everyday but you choose not to. And since I'm not even sure if you can gain enough crystals consistently in a single day under the current caps (without using exploits) to pay for a full days worth of autoruns (and if you can, I'm sure it's just barely) then there's no reason you can't be using them all daily. .
    actually bud, with 999 coin, 1850 auto run (approx. 4 hours) gives you ~2k crystals per run, depending on the one single chest u get. at a time of 4 hours. its approx. 500 crystals to start the auto run. I do 5 autos a day. that's ~10k crystals incoming, with only spending 2500 to start them. profit 7500 crystals a day - give or take. so, achieve 1850 in about for hours and max your coin. then you can see how easy it is to stack 600k crystals (about 80 days)
    -BH OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by BullHurley View Post
    actually bud, with 999 coin, 1850 auto run (approx. 4 hours) gives you ~2k crystals per run, depending on the one single chest u get. at a time of 4 hours. its approx. 500 crystals to start the auto run. I do 5 autos a day. that's ~10k crystals incoming, with only spending 2500 to start them. profit 7500 crystals a day - give or take. so, achieve 1850 in about for hours and max your coin. then you can see how easy it is to stack 600k crystals (about 80 days)
    -BH OUT!
    That's nice and all that you can say that to prove you don't which may or may not be true and no one is necessarily accusing you, but there's still no way to differentiate you maybe not doing your recalls every day and the people who use double chest exploit. That's the point.

my only point is, I have 600k crystals. and I got them in ~80 days by doing 5 auto runs a day, and not recalling. all the rest yalls can make your own points, but when the other guy said he had 700k and he was basically accused of cheating, I wanted to voice that I legitimately have 600k by not cheating. I love this game way to much to ever exploit it. sin, much respect bossman, I know u love this game the way LH and I do ! peace-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast