Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Yeah, they really painted themselves into a corner with the 2nd Gen rags. They made them crazy strong and insanely hard to get. So whats the end result? Players who have them not wanting anything stronger to come out (understandably) since they just invested so much to get them and then a lot of other players who just want a new tier because Gen 2 is not feasibly attainable for them and the game is getting stale for them. But how can you realease a new tier and not make Gen 2 obsolete? Someone wasn't forward thinking with this or they were already thinking this was the last tier.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elemnt View Post
    Yeah, they really painted themselves into a corner with the 2nd Gen rags. They made them crazy strong and insanely hard to get. So whats the end result? Players who have them not wanting anything stronger to come out (understandably) since they just invested so much to get them and then a lot of other players who just want a new tier because Gen 2 is not feasibly attainable for them and the game is getting stale for them. But how can you realease a new tier and not make Gen 2 obsolete? Someone wasn't forward thinking with this or they were already thinking this was the last tier.
    Well gen2's would become obsolete in time, they are 6 months old now. Not saying they are a snap to make, still only 5/6 personally, waiting for that second holy immo star.

    I always saw gen2's as something more for the long term/top players really to keep them reaching for things, but I think most would be close to having them all or have them all now. Which means there is nothing left much to do apart from farm dungeons, which is such a time sink.

    But I will stick about like I said and see, maybe the new monster will some some special powers or maybe they will include a much overdue bug fix at least.

    If it's the same old stuff with no fixes, unfortunately I think I will hang up my hat, everything comes to an end after all, been around since nearly the start of the game. Will feel sorry for my guild though, probably will dissolve once I go, only reason why I stuck around largely.

    Will have to see what these monster do.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin View Post
    Well gen2's would become obsolete in time, they are 6 months old now. Not saying they are a snap to make, still only 5/6 personally, waiting for that second holy immo star.

    I always saw gen2's as something more for the long term/top players really to keep them reaching for things, but I think most would be close to having them all or have them all now. Which means there is nothing left much to do apart from farm dungeons, which is such a time sink.

    But I will stick about like I said and see, maybe the new monster will some some special powers or maybe they will include a much overdue bug fix at least.

    If it's the same old stuff with no fixes, unfortunately I think I will hang up my hat, everything comes to an end after all, been around since nearly the start of the game. Will feel sorry for my guild though, probably will dissolve once I go, only reason why I stuck around largely.

    Will have to see what these monster do.
    Maybe the lucky ones have them all (Or those who give gv the $$). I'm unlucky as crap and only have 1 and half.
    IGN(MW):
    Exdeath/Σ-Bahamut (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    Maybe the lucky ones have them all (Or those who give gv the $$). I'm unlucky as crap and only have 1 and half.
    Not really either, just persistent, started gambling on the limited shop for immo stars even before the gen2 rag stars were a thing. Haven't spent jewels on anything else really since it came out.

    Haven't spent anything on MW for over a year. If you spend money, they will see it as people are happy with there product and things must be good, if you stop you encourage them to continue on the current course.

    Plus having extra 480 accounts purely for summoning helps with the gold cost for the gen2's. Saves your main account thousands of jewels.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin View Post
    Not really either, just persistent, started gambling on the limited shop for immo stars even before the gen2 rag stars were a thing. Haven't spent jewels on anything else really since it came out.

    Haven't spent anything on MW for over a year. If you spend money, they will see it as people are happy with there product and things must be good, if you stop you encourage them to continue on the current course.

    Plus having extra 480 accounts purely for summoning helps with the gold cost for the gen2's. Saves your main account thousands of jewels.
    I summoned enough gold to completely make one of them and get 60-70% of the materials combined for my third one... Still gonna have to throw more jewels than I spent summoning on eggs with my luck. And with my main not being high VIP I do not have an improved jewel income from mines.
    IGN(MW):
    Exdeath/Σ-Bahamut (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Well that is me done. Those new ragnaroks are uninspiring are worthless, not going to invest more time into this game anymore. Also no one seems to be managing the forums anymore, which doesn't help matters.

    I informed my guild that I will be leaving now and that someone needs to take over summoning all the gbs ect, if no one does there are going to be 27 players looking for a new home on G1.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    12

    Default This game is probably dead

    I will say that this game has been dead for a long while now. I have been a player on Global for over 2 years now and everything has gone down since then, with Gamevil only caring about the pay to win players anymore there is no real point in trying. Im sure that there is only less than a handful of devs left that actually care about this game and even less who care about the players. I actually submitted a ticket for account recovery to hive support and in return I got no help what so ever.

    R.i.p
    Mr.PaCo & Monster Warlord

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •