Thumbs up What Happened? Gardius Empire Official Facebook Page Not Active?

Eversince Gardius Empire pre-registration website has been open on May 02, 2018 by the following updates by McBeardus...the official facebook page for Gardius Empire has been open the following weeks. However, the facebook page of Gardius Empire is not active. What happened? Is there no hype for Gardius Empire? Will it fail just like Devilian Mobile?

I wanna know Gamevil. Gardius Empire should be the main focus and you are only focusing on Royal Blood. Should Gardius Empire receive better treatment?

You didn't even know Devilian was cancelled until I told you like three days ago. Stop over reacting and relax. GE is almost here and you are just looking for something to be wrong. Be more mature instead of making demands.

Default What?

Um what are you trying to say to me? Can you translate it please?
    Last edited by McBeardus; 05-16-2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Removal of spam/inapt links

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxgen View Post
    It's spam...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxgen View Post
    They said "Come On". Likely meaning, why are you posting so many things, on every Gardius Empire outlet you can, complaining about the game failing, before its even been launched.