Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Event Support Mission which was supposed to last alongside the Lucky Clover event disappeared prematurely.

Also there is a duplicate Special Daily Mission prematurely showing up (graphic shows 3/22-3/27), which is showing completed and isn't claimable.

screenshot: luckyclovermissions.jpg

Please Fix

Thank you for reporting this MsPandaVan,

Oh no, we'll look into this issue right away.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, please give us some time to have this fixed!

Default Unclaimable smelting stone

I have experienced an issue where the 4* smelting stone from the Event Support Mission is unclaimable. When trying to claim it nerely says "illegal access". I know of at least one other player that has experienced the same issue :-(

It is 230 am east coast time and I for some reason have negative points in event saying -147 I feel like this is not right haha

Default Smelting Stone

The issue with the 4* smelting stone has been fixed. Thank you :-)

Hello all,

I received an update regarding the duplicate daily mission rewards.

There was a temporary data error in the Event Support Mission during 3/20 6:45AM - 3/20 7:04PM PDT.
    During this time, some users were able to claim duplicated daily mission rewards.
    The mission data was fixed on 3/20 7:04PM PDT and a recall process for the duplicate rewards was finished on 3/20 10:51PM PDT.

Please note that due to the recall process, your points in the event page might reflect a negative score.
    This is only a visual bug and will be displayed correctly shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

also, while with negative points, u will not be able to claim the Special Missions from the event page

Quote Originally Posted by bludshawtCoalStone View Post
    also, while with negative points, u will not be able to claim the Special Missions from the event page
    Thanks for the additional details. I have relayed this point over to the dev team to help with this issue.

When does the event end? Forum says the 27th at 12:59 AM, which would be 4 AM EST tomorrow. Event page says the 27th at 11:59 PM, which would be 3 AM on the 28th EST. It’s a 24 hour difference, and as the current leader, I’d like to know when I should be prepared for it to end.

Exactly whay coast said. The event ended premature today
    ign: Dangai

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12