Default Dar 3 comes out.

Nexon tainted sooooo many players. And boolean didnt make the game. So how well you think game will do? If the thousands that played this killer game before all the shenanigans hop on just once. My bet is a delete. Persoanlly not even gonna download it. Why rinse/repeat? Just gonna buy a ole refurbished gauntlet from a old arcade. Hopefully one that has my level 85 still stored. Lates. And remember you grow old just not up. Your choice. 50 year old gamer here. Cha

DA3 will change name in Darkness Rises,pvp looks very cheap DR and old DA have better its all invested in cinematic story mode and character custom tools/gear

Thumbs down

LOL.. DA3 PVP 100+9000% garbage.. i already play Korea ver last year and it $uck as BEEEEPPPP!!!

&.*▐ 「 THIS IS OUR UP ♔RISING ❞
    Potato | EVENT | winner
    Retired | Kunoichi Darkness Reborn
    Global Release // level 1 ■
    Powered by: ✿ Sena

Quote Originally Posted by ✿ Sena View Post
    LOL.. DA3 PVP 100+9000% garbage.. i already play Korea ver last year and it $uck as BEEEEPPPP!!!

Because boolean (excellent game maker) had nothing to do with it. It's all Nexon corp. Nexon is notorious for bad everything. They even get laughed out of gaming conventions.

Default Gamevil

First Dark Avanger best game ever it was not enough to be power$ its game where strategy win and every archer templar had his own style of playing without one hit power spam, nice controls and all what make game great

Quote Originally Posted by Mangaman123 View Post
    First Dark Avanger best game ever it was not enough to be power$ its game where strategy win and every archer templar had his own style of playing without one hit power spam, nice controls and all what make game great
    Yup, boolean. Where art thou? Great game maker bought out. Nexon and GE arent even close to what boolean did. There just hoppin on backs of what's been done already and doing a terrible job to boot. Way it is here. I know I am always going to warn other gamers in forums and conventions etc... cause us cereal gamers put alot of time into these games and in end they waste it. And the kicker (like here) the gane wasnt even broken and was killer. They just slowly had zero care and like a lawn that doesnt get mowed, game got ugly.

And one big question where is archer character in DA3 ? Archers with mages,beserkers and warriors are standard for this games. Can it be that nexon have no idea how to draw them or it was just "screaming"from fans for dual blade character.