Default That's s*** a "prestigious draft"

what a crap, spend 3000 diamonds on the purchase of 10 players of the "prestigious" draf and receive 10 players all with less than 79 of ovr, 4 players of the month 3 the stars and 2 stars and 1 fp, among all selling them are not received nor 80 million gp, which is supposed to mock...

Quote Originally Posted by Rospev45 View Post
    what a crap, spend 3000 diamonds on the purchase of 10 players of the "prestigious" draf and receive 10 players all with less than 79 of ovr, 4 players of the month 3 the stars and 2 stars and 1 fp, among all selling them are not received nor 80 million gp, which is supposed to mock...

This is exactly why I made a post weeks ago about the Drafts. They cover way to much of the drafts below them! The last 4 Luxury drafts for me have been Normal cards 66 or less worth less than 450k each. So I feel your pain, and this is just the reason I will not spend diamonds on the capsule or the 2 drafts that require diamonds. Their are to many of these complaints out here, yet Gamevil will not acknowledge it or attempt to fix it!