Lightbulb [Event] Honor Point Discount 2/15 4:00PM - 2/19 4:00PM PST

Hey Warlords!

[Server: ALL]

20% off some eggs in the Honor Shop!

Don't miss this perfect opportunity to save a fortune on the following items!

Outer+ Monster Egg
    150 > 120

Infinite+ Monster Egg
    300 > 240

Mystic+ Monster Egg
    800 > 640

Eternal+ Monster Egg
    1800 > 1440

Fortune Monster Egg
    200 > 160

Get them now!
    - Sharps -

Default Hmm

This question has been asked more times then ide like to admit and i dont recall a solid answer yet. Why arent the divine eggs discounted? This event has not been modified in a very long time. Please take into consideration. Also is there an upcoming update soon? You mentioned not long ago that mid feburary would be the next update and that the update would contain the much awaited omega immortals. Can you please verify if this is accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyBell View Post
    This question has been asked more times then ide like to admit and i dont recall a solid answer yet. Why arent the divine eggs discounted? This event has not been modified in a very long time. Please take into consideration. Also is there an upcoming update soon? You mentioned not long ago that mid feburary would be the next update and that the update would contain the much awaited omega immortals. Can you please verify if this is accurate?
    We are looking into making some of our events better by upgrading some of the rewards/discounts. I'll suggest the Divine Eggs again for this event. As for the Omega Immortals, it is uncertain at this time if it will be ready by the next update and is a chance of being delayed. I'll share more updates when I have more information.