ShadowMage is offline Kritika CM ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Default [Notice] V2.44 Update Preview

Greetings Champions

Check Out the V2.44 Update Preview ~

V2.44 Update Preview:

Enjoy~~~
    Last edited by ShadowMage; 02-13-2018 at 11:59 AM.

10/10 auto update, will the next patch be auto opening the game app?
    Meme

Lv 10 Gem Craft is already f&*king hard to achieve. and now the increase to lv 20? Just to make those hardcore-no-life p2w even stronger? Are the Gamevil Korean devs running out of ideas??

Thanks for the gifts, those will come in handy. For the rest, not interested.

Ohh, and as usual...

Crash fix when?

And lately I encounter that annoying opponent switch / wrong CP/pet display a lot in melee too. So, when will we get a fix for that? Will it be this year or just "soon"?

Quote Originally Posted by Royalvergil View Post
    Are the Gamevil Korean devs running out of ideas??
    You are a bit late with this question, don't you think?

All we get is more numbers since a good few updates, nothing new, just some extra buttons to increase the already ridiculously high numbers we have. No new game modes, no new stages (well, chaos stages are new, but aside from those, nothing new in over a year), nothing but higher numbers.

I can already see the next patch notes:

"The exciting new v2.45 update is coming!

New enhance mode: Gold coin enhance!
    Increase every single gold coin's value by enhancing them!
    Reached the gold cap? No problem! Just press the gold enhance button 2,147,483,647 times and it becomes double the value!

Disclaimer: Enhancing gold coins costs lapiz/essence/karat/*insert the 164th resource's name here*."
    Average crashes per day: 3
    Daily crashes on GvG: 2

Crash fix when? -.-

Have you guys looked at the attendance event pictures? Seriously? It would be really awesome if you were actually going to give players the 20 Ethereal Pet Tickets that are shown in the picture you posted, but I highly doubt it so I’m going to assume that someone screwed up again and it’s supposed to be 20 Ethereal Pet Runes. You guys should pay more attention to what you post and you should probably take the time to learn the difference between an ethereal ticket and an ethereal rune

<p>
    Quote Originally Posted by KhitKhat View Post
    Have you guys looked at the attendance event pictures? Seriously? It would be really awesome if you were actually going to give players the 20 Ethereal Pet Tickets that are shown in the picture you posted, but I highly doubt it so I&rsquo;m going to assume that someone screwed up again and it&rsquo;s supposed to be 20 Ethereal Pet Runes. You guys should pay more attention to what you post and you should probably take the time to learn the difference between an ethereal ticket and an ethereal rune
    Its 20 ethereal pet ticket PIECES mate, it makes a single ticket.</p>
    Meme

disappointing as ever
    Demon Blade
    Master Level: 4000+
    Pet: Great Sage / Phoenix / Lilith / Louie / Meowy / Carbuncle / Archangel /

Question When release time

when is release at GMT+7 thx

Unhappy o3o,,!!

I want to try it.