Default DARKNESS REBORN REFUNDS

After this over-hacked and broken game has finally been canned at the end of March 2018, I am expecting a refund of the money I have paid in good faith, expecting to enjoy my gaming experience rather than be left constantly frustrated and ultimately unable to play any more using the content I have paid for.

Can the Mods, Devs or whoever else please confirm how this process is going to work?

My guess is that it's gonna be long, prob not gonna even gonna your money back for some bs reason, or they won't even respond completely

Pit Lord is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by VicKitten View Post
    After this over-hacked and broken game has finally been canned at the end of March 2018, I am expecting a refund of the money I have paid in good faith, expecting to enjoy my gaming experience rather than be left constantly frustrated and ultimately unable to play any more using the content I have paid for.

Can the Mods, Devs or whoever else please confirm how this process is going to work?
    Hey VicKitten,

Feel free to check out the following post for more info on the refund process.

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showt...ination-Notice

Thank you for your patience!

- McBeardus -

Never buy pixels, ever.