Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog3134 View Post
    u got what was stated...read the event..plus them drafts were in korean.......the event clearly states...3 premium drafts and 1 luxury draft....if you cant read the events then not my problem...typos happen all the time...being they just copy and paste from korean versions...
    Happy Valentine's Day Package (214 GP)

Duration: 2/14 12:00 AM ~ 2/14 11:59 AM

Receive all of the following:
    Happy Valentine’s Day x1 (Luxury Draft x1)
    Sweet Valentine’s Day x3 (Premium Draft x3)
    Lv. 15 EXP ticket x5
    Luxury Equipment Package x5
    Condition Booster x20
    Stamina Booster x20

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog3134 View Post
    u got what was stated...read the event..plus them drafts were in korean.......the event clearly states...3 premium drafts and 1 luxury draft....if you cant read the events then not my problem...typos happen all the time...being they just copy and paste from korean versions...
    What it said in game when I bought it was an Award Winner and 3 Season's Best, and I was thinking wow, that is super generous for just 214 GP. But since I don't have a pic, none of it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by spex921 View Post
    What it said in game when I bought it was an Award Winner and 3 Season's Best, and I was thinking wow, that is super generous for just 214 GP. But since I don't have a pic, none of it happened.
    its whats called a TYPO...being we got them 1 day early and they didnt change it from the korean vesion.....doesnt matter what ir said...it gave us what it was suppose to either way...my 3 drafts were in korean so couldnt read them and my luxury draft also said award winner but i knew it was a typo cuz event stated what we were getting..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123