Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In predictable yet saddening news Operation Risk it For The Biscuit has ended in ignoble failure as I pulled Gabrielle on Friday and... well... she's going to prove a challenge to slot into a team. I mean OK, PA/ATK buffs? A rez? Not BAD but... uh... any ideas??

Pulled on Saturday and got Promethia.
    K, Neuth looks plain, but what is wrong with Gabrielle? I'd love to test her in different teams. She buffs, heals, resurrects and gives PA bonus at the same time. I see many people from top 100 colloseum pvp use her in defence teams. Why so many complaints about her? Or maybe I'm not getting something?....

Quote Originally Posted by Shark3000 View Post
    Pulled on Saturday and got Promethia.
    K, Neuth looks plain, but what is wrong with Gabrielle? I'd love to test her in different teams. She buffs, heals, resurrects and gives PA bonus at the same time. I see many people from top 100 colloseum pvp use her in defence teams. Why so many complaints about her? Or maybe I'm not getting something?....
    Oh she's not bad by any stretch of the imagination and I'll probably find a place for her (PVP def team??) Just my primary +ATK team looks like this:

Promethia lvl 30 6* Awaken
    Erina lvl 62 6* Awaken
    Kaden Lvl 45 5* Awaken
    Cosmic Owl Lvl 30 1* Awaken (my fault for selling off my Adventure time mats for powder to enchant weapons)
    Croselle Lvl 30 4* Awaken

I'm not going to replace Promethia, Erina or Kaden with her and her PA/ATK/Rez stuff doesn't really reinforce either Croselle's Super/MP buffs or the Owl's Super Skill stuff. As far as rankings on the one side I would have gone Prometha >>> Eleanor > Neuth > Gabrielle. Not that I'm UPSET, I'm mostly just goofing around. Free legendaries for stuff I was doing anyway? Love it, keep it up, I'm looking forward to next time!

The smarter call in my specific case would probably have been to pull from the elemental side because I've barely spent any time on elemental teams and I keep getting Kragmarsh in my Legendary Hero pulls (I've gotten him THREE TIMES!!). Couldn't resist the idea of adding five levels to Promethia though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12