Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TastesGamey View Post
    None of this is illegal though I believe heard their was proposed legislation in South Korea to force app developers to disclose the odds of receiving items that are random. Doesn’t seem like any legislative changes went through, but that would have only applied to in-app purchases. In-game rewards have no transferable value. Despite leaving a bad taste in their customer base, I highly doubt Gamevil is breaching any law, and it is ridiculous to suggest that Gamevil could be liable for deceiving customers based on a free digital reward. Furthermore the rewards you received are not necessarily indicative of rigging. They could be due to rigging, but I believe TC explained how the rewards were set up in the previous edition of Perfect Inning and based on his explanation you could expect to receive the same results because the possible rewards have different selection odds. If the lowest reward has a 90% chance of being rewarded than regardless if you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared or the spot of a higher reward then approximately 90% of the time you will receive the lowest reward. This means approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared you will find the position of the lowest reward remains in the same spot you selected and approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where a higher reward appeared you will find the lowest reward switches to that location. If this is true then the rigging has nothing to do with which spot you select, the rigging is purely based on different odds for different rewards. Which is undeniably true for other reward systems in this game and Gamevil does not deny that higher rewards have lower odds. If you look at the gumball rewards you will have a good idea how other rewards work in this game. There are tens of thousands of the lowest 10k gold box and I think only 5 of the SE high overall cards. There is a lot to criticize Gamevil for, but suggesting there is any credibility to a possible lawsuit is completely unreasonable.
    Odds should be better especially when you pay over $100 for WAR cards, or the Stars best lists, all I pull are crappy pitchers or players I already have now seriously what are the odds I pull 5 players I had already that were war and then I went to "enhance" them and it backfired and it took them back to a lower card as is when I first got them. Totally rigged, should get better chances with money coming out like that. I hate getting pitchers. I need batters bad.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TastesGamey View Post
    If the lowest reward has a 90% chance of being rewarded than regardless if you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared or the spot of a higher reward then approximately 90% of the time you will receive the lowest reward. This means approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared you will find the position of the lowest reward remains in the same spot you selected and approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where a higher reward appeared you will find the lowest reward switches to that location. If this is true then the rigging has nothing to do with which spot you select, the rigging is purely based on different odds for different rewards.
    First, lets clear something up. THE CARD SHUFFLE IS NOT RANDOMIZED IT IS A PERMUTATION! If it were randomized you would not get a chance to make a selection!

    Your analogy has many flaws, and you missed the original point. RE-Read what I said, if you are giving the gamer a luck based shuffle; as Gamevil is offering in the shuffled 4 card reward system. Then a shuffle algorithm should be in place such as Fisher–Yates shuffle; better known as the Sattolo's algorithm or a Variant of this algorithm. means it will shuffle 2, 3, or 4 cards or none of them before a touch is registered! Not once the card is touched. This gives 1 of 24 possible outcomes.

    Next your analogy used with the Capsule award system is similar to comparing apples-to-oranges. Permutation and randomization are not the same. Shuffled cards are luck based on permutation, 4 options being shuffled with 24 different outcomes! Often confused with combination.. By fixing the outcome, you have taken luck out of the equation, and randomization will not be implemented. Thus, too my point no permutations or randomization are done if you choose the lowest valued option based on its starting position. That is Deception! Now when someone invest's money, it becomes similar to price fixing or theft! Thus, falls under laws governing online gambling!
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 01-15-2018 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Spelling

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    First, lets clear something up. THE CARD SHUFFLE IS NOT RANDOMIZED IT IS A PERMUTATION! If it were randomized you would not get a chance to make a selection!

    Your analogy has many flaws, and you missed the original point. RE-Read what I said, if you are giving the gamer a luck based shuffle; as Gamevil is offering in the shuffled 4 card reward system. Then a shuffle algorithm should be in place such as Fisher–Yates shuffle; better known as the Sattolo's algorithm or a Variant of this algorithm. means it will shuffle 2, 3, or 4 cards or none of them before a touch is registered! Not once the card is touched. This gives 1 of 24 possible outcomes.

    Next your analogy used with the Capsule award system is similar to comparing apples-to-oranges. Permutation and randomization are not the same. Shuffled cards are luck based on permutation, 4 options being shuffled with 24 different outcomes! Often confused with combination.. By fixing the outcome, you have taken luck out of the equation, and randomization will not be implemented. Thus, too my point no permutations or randomization are done if you choose the lowest valued option based on its starting position. That is Deception! Now when someone invest's money, it becomes similar to price fixing or theft! Thus, falls under laws governing online gambling!
    I agree with you 100% but unless you're a lawyer/attorney or know someone that's going to go knock on their door, email them, or snail mail them a cease and desist or another illegal court order document you're wasting your time. As you can see TC is not replying so I'm sure they're within their legal limits although they had to shut down their other game to legal reasons!? Having to do with MLB. So, you may be onto something but you would have to prove their doing something illegal then if you wanna pay someone to file a legal court document against them. That's taking it to the extreme over a game when all said is done so many have seen how rigged this game has became and they will end up ruining themselves. When you cheat, your only cheating yourself because karma is a real *****.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    First, lets clear something up. THE CARD SHUFFLE IS NOT RANDOMIZED IT IS A PERMUTATION! If it were randomized you would not get a chance to make a selection!

    Your analogy has many flaws, and you missed the original point. RE-Read what I said, if you are giving the gamer a luck based shuffle; as Gamevil is offering in the shuffled 4 card reward system. Then a shuffle algorithm should be in place such as Fisher–Yates shuffle; better known as the Sattolo's algorithm or a Variant of this algorithm. means it will shuffle 2, 3, or 4 cards or none of them before a touch is registered! Not once the card is touched. This gives 1 of 24 possible outcomes.

    Next your analogy used with the Capsule award system is similar to comparing apples-to-oranges. Permutation and randomization are not the same. Shuffled cards are luck based on permutation, 4 options being shuffled with 24 different outcomes! Often confused with combination.. By fixing the outcome, you have taken luck out of the equation, and randomization will not be implemented. Thus, too my point no permutations or randomization are done if you choose the lowest valued option based on its starting position. That is Deception! Now when someone invest's money, it becomes similar to price fixing or theft! Thus, falls under laws governing online gambling!
    And I know you're talking about the flipping of cards but the packages are rigged too. I was making my point. I got a lucky box with a free card (very nice of them) but guess what I got!? Another **** reliever!!!!! I don't need pitchers, and it's like they have me rigged too draw only pitchers never a good, great, excellent batter. I hate getting pitchers I can't use. Sure I can sell them but I'd still like to get a batter once in awhile to feel less fixed/rigged. I feel like the ones who pay the most towards the game gets the best. IMO only.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cards152 View Post
    Odds should be better especially when you pay over $100 for WAR cards, or the Stars best lists, all I pull are crappy pitchers or players I already have now seriously what are the odds I pull 5 players I had already that were war and then I went to "enhance" them and it backfired and it took them back to a lower card as is when I first got them. Totally rigged, should get better chances with money coming out like that. I hate getting pitchers. I need batters bad.
    First of all, WAR cards are not over $100, so stop making things up. There is literally WAR packs in the market for $5 right now lol. Second of all that’s why you never enhance without protecting them, thus they’ll never go back to a +1. It seems as if you’re missing out on basic functions of the game.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KG2190 View Post
    First of all, WAR cards are not over $100, so stop making things up. There is literally WAR packs in the market for $5 right now lol. Second of all that’s why you never enhance without protecting them, thus they’ll never go back to a +1. It seems as if you’re missing out on basic functions of the game.
    I didn't say they were $100 numb nuts!! I spent that much on them a piece. Learn to read. No I admit I don't know all the "functions" of the game but I can bet you're one of the many cheaters of the game.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cards152 View Post
    I didn't say they were $100 numb nuts!! I spent that much on them a piece. Learn to read. No I admit I don't know all the "functions" of the game but I can bet you're one of the many cheaters of the game.
    Lmao I’m the leader of the club for people of this forum and the discord chat, I’m one of the biggest criticizers of this game and the broken pitches, I don’t use any of the broken pitches so nice try. I have zero problem criticizing this game when it’s warranted and legit. There was a tutorial that explains enhancement protection, and how on earth did you spend $100 a piece on a WAR? There was WAR packages that were $100 but it gave multiple WAR packs from it. So do explain how you spent $100 a piece on a WAR in genuinely curious, numb nuts.
    Last edited by KG2190; 01-16-2018 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Forget a sentence

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KG2190 View Post
    Lmao I’m the leader of the club for people of this forum and the discord chat, I’m one of the biggest criticizers of this game and the broken pitches, I don’t use any of the broken pitches so nice try. I have zero problem criticizing this game when it’s warranted and legit. There was a tutorial that explains enhancement protection, and how on earth did you spend $100 a piece on a WAR? There was WAR packages that were $100 but it gave multiple WAR packs from it. So do explain how you spent $100 a piece on a WAR in genuinely curious, numb nuts.
    There were no "great" packages at the time I bought them individually or else I would have went that route. Would have been easier, maybe, but probably not the odds would have been any better. I don't have the best of luck. I missed the tutorial because maybe at the time I wasn't living on this thing day and night like some. I use this place as a getaway for my illness when I can't leave my bed which is a lot or I have to go to the hospital. This game will still be going on when I'm gone, so I can criticize it, the people who cheat, which I'm happy to hear you're on my side on that subject. But all in all, this is a pass time for me and when I get bad news then unfortunately I take it out on users. Maybe a majority that play on here are men, but I'm a female. I grew up watching baseball, still do. I played the sport better than most of the boys in my school but my Dad started me out young. I apologize for calling you that name. Bad day. Sometimes I wish I had people to defend me, and not the other guy. But you always feel attacked no matter what on these boards. No hard feelings. Truce. I don't have the energy or time to continue to go back and forth. Stress is not kind to my body. Good Luck in the game!! 👍

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Not to mention the both of you have Hi-jacked the thread. It is dealing with the Reward selection deception.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •