Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TastesGamey View Post
    None of this is illegal though I believe heard their was proposed legislation in South Korea to force app developers to disclose the odds of receiving items that are random. Doesn’t seem like any legislative changes went through, but that would have only applied to in-app purchases. In-game rewards have no transferable value. Despite leaving a bad taste in their customer base, I highly doubt Gamevil is breaching any law, and it is ridiculous to suggest that Gamevil could be liable for deceiving customers based on a free digital reward. Furthermore the rewards you received are not necessarily indicative of rigging. They could be due to rigging, but I believe TC explained how the rewards were set up in the previous edition of Perfect Inning and based on his explanation you could expect to receive the same results because the possible rewards have different selection odds. If the lowest reward has a 90% chance of being rewarded than regardless if you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared or the spot of a higher reward then approximately 90% of the time you will receive the lowest reward. This means approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared you will find the position of the lowest reward remains in the same spot you selected and approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where a higher reward appeared you will find the lowest reward switches to that location. If this is true then the rigging has nothing to do with which spot you select, the rigging is purely based on different odds for different rewards. Which is undeniably true for other reward systems in this game and Gamevil does not deny that higher rewards have lower odds. If you look at the gumball rewards you will have a good idea how other rewards work in this game. There are tens of thousands of the lowest 10k gold box and I think only 5 of the SE high overall cards. There is a lot to criticize Gamevil for, but suggesting there is any credibility to a possible lawsuit is completely unreasonable.
    Odds should be better especially when you pay over $100 for WAR cards, or the Stars best lists, all I pull are crappy pitchers or players I already have now seriously what are the odds I pull 5 players I had already that were war and then I went to "enhance" them and it backfired and it took them back to a lower card as is when I first got them. Totally rigged, should get better chances with money coming out like that. I hate getting pitchers. I need batters bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TastesGamey View Post
    If the lowest reward has a 90% chance of being rewarded than regardless if you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared or the spot of a higher reward then approximately 90% of the time you will receive the lowest reward. This means approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared you will find the position of the lowest reward remains in the same spot you selected and approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where a higher reward appeared you will find the lowest reward switches to that location. If this is true then the rigging has nothing to do with which spot you select, the rigging is purely based on different odds for different rewards.
    First, lets clear something up. THE CARD SHUFFLE IS NOT RANDOMIZED IT IS A PERMUTATION! If it were randomized you would not get a chance to make a selection!

Your analogy has many flaws, and you missed the original point. RE-Read what I said, if you are giving the gamer a luck based shuffle; as Gamevil is offering in the shuffled 4 card reward system. Then a shuffle algorithm should be in place such as Fisher–Yates shuffle; better known as the Sattolo's algorithm or a Variant of this algorithm. means it will shuffle 2, 3, or 4 cards or none of them before a touch is registered! Not once the card is touched. This gives 1 of 24 possible outcomes.

Next your analogy used with the Capsule award system is similar to comparing apples-to-oranges. Permutation and randomization are not the same. Shuffled cards are luck based on permutation, 4 options being shuffled with 24 different outcomes! Often confused with combination.. By fixing the outcome, you have taken luck out of the equation, and randomization will not be implemented. Thus, too my point no permutations or randomization are done if you choose the lowest valued option based on its starting position. That is Deception! Now when someone invest's money, it becomes similar to price fixing or theft! Thus, falls under laws governing online gambling!
    Last edited by JaysBraves; Yesterday at 07:03 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12