Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default estets

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasuperspy View Post
    Yeah man that AT 4-6 is no joke. The bags drop reliably and I don't know for certain if the droprate for heroes is lower than usual on that stage or what but I've literally burned a hundred swords without interruption there several times, leaving the stage only when I get tired of watching it, my phone gets too hot or I need to re-up my VIP.
    Substories 2-12 seems to have about the same drop rate as AT 4-6. I let it run on SS 2-12 for 14 hours (spent about 900 swords) and it still didn't fill my bag when I woke up, so it's also good for farming while you're asleep.

AT 4-6 has 5+5+4 = 14 mobs (including 3 bosses) while SS 2-12 has 4+5+4 mobs with 3 bosses, so that's 1 mob less. So yeah it makes a minor difference (which may be valuable if you've got a lot of swords). I'm gonna run AT 4-6 now, thanks

Also you need 42k points (which only 4 people have) so consider that, if you're aiming for a 2nd legendary. I'm aiming for it but I don't think I'll reach it (1000 swords get me ~5k points, so I'd need a couple thousands more swords... and I've already spent my tower+friends points swords).

Don't forget to put on Cetrine (don't remember her name, the girl that can predict the future)'s equipment, it gives +20% chance of dropping. Also put it on every team member you can for 5% more percentage. (btw are there normal/event equipments that also give more drop chance?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zezombye View Post
    Don't forget to put on Cetrine (don't remember her name, the girl that can predict the future)'s equipment, it gives +20% chance of dropping. Also put it on every team member you can for 5% more percentage. (btw are there normal/event equipments that also give more drop chance?)
    That does not increase the chances of getting loot drops from enemies. Battle Item Drop Chance is related to getting swords and health to drop on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by hat3r View Post
    That does not increase the chances of getting loot drops from enemies. Battle Item Drop Chance is related to getting swords and health to drop on the board.
    Dang, so I have been wasting equipment tickets and vip? Thanks for telling me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12