Default Bugs and suggestions

Guild boss supreme is broken. Jewel rewards werent fixed as you stated. Each rank gets different jewel amount rather than 10/10

Cert events never work. Spelunking mine event particularly

Last 3 chapters( newest quests) the chest rewards from the bosses give same reward tier is Chapter 1 making it useless and a sad waste to farm. All other chapters have increased rewards ascending in difficulty.

Make players DPH and awaken on monsters viewable.

Replace radars and binoculars in sign in rewards and roulette. Also change effect to add like 3% attack or defense for an hour on top of normal effects. As of now they are the most un needed item in the game.

Raise level cap/add new quests with proper chest rewards. Increase gold amount from recharges due to second generation rags having un balanced costs.

Remove cost to combine 10 materials of 1st generation to one 2nd generation material. Its hard enouh to collect 900 of these materials assuming you cant spend thousands pf jewels to have 2 identical 2n generation immo stars.
    Then increase evolution cost from 6 trillion to 10 trillion.

Lastly compensate certatus for skipping us on countless events and leaving our 381+ world boss broken for 11 days recently. Also give us another void egg event as you also skipped our server on this which we looked forward to for 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyBell View Post
    Guild boss supreme is broken. Jewel rewards werent fixed as you stated. Each rank gets different jewel amount rather than 10/10

Last 3 chapters( newest quests) the chest rewards from the bosses give same reward tier is Chapter 1 making it useless and a sad waste to farm. All other chapters have increased rewards ascending in difficulty.

Replace radars and binoculars in sign in rewards and roulette. Also change effect to add like 3% attack or defense for an hour on top of normal effects. As of now they are the most un needed item in the game.

Raise level cap/add new quests with proper chest rewards. Increase gold amount from recharges due to second generation rags having un balanced costs.

Remove cost to combine 10 materials of 1st generation to one 2nd generation material. Its hard enouh to collect 900 of these materials assuming you cant spend thousands pf jewels to have 2 identical 2n generation immo stars.

Lastly compensate certatus for skipping us on countless events and leaving our 381+ world boss broken for 11 days recently. Also give us another void egg event as you also skipped our server on this which we looked forward to for 3 months.
    +1 from Tetsu

Hey BeautyBell,

Thank you for compiling a list of current bugs and suggestions.
    I apologize that some of these mentioned points have gone on for quite some time now without a fix being addressed.
    I'll do my best to have these bugs resolved and to have some of these suggestions come to fruition.

So you want them to give you more gold because the gen 2 Rag stars cost so much and at the same time remove the cost of making gen 2 materials?

Personally, I don't mind the new rags stars costing a lot to create, the price is a little excessive though. But it will mean that they are something that are more for the higher level players. So many low level players running about with full rag star sets.

Also if they lower the cost now it will make everyone that has worked on making them pretty annoyed.

If only I could give you a bridge.

Ive been playing this game for 5 solid years. Have a handful of 480 accounts. Also in top certatus guild. Im not some low level player asking for a handout. Im suggesting ways to make the general population happy and mind your own business if you dont like my ideas. My idea is to remove the excessive costs as stated above and increase the evolution costs 2.5x , along with my other ideas. Gold is scarce and we need to be able to obtain more. Or more quickly
    I too have been playing for close to 5 years, have 480 accounts and manage a guild, none of which is relevant.

I would suggest if you don't like people commenting on your suggestions in a public forum you probably should not be posting things. Not everyone will agree with you and they are allowed to voice there thoughts on the subject at hand too.

Well my friend. Others liked my ideas and sharps also did. Please stop spamming my thread. Ide appreciate it

Well my friend. Others liked my ideas and sharps also did. Please stop spamming my thread. Ide appreciate it
    Sorry if you think spamming is commenting and replying to posts. I see you deleted the post of yours between my previous two, I guess to make it look like spamming. I have removed my reply to your "tap tips needed" since it would be spam too I guess.

Others liked it, others being Tetsu, that is not exactly others its just one person. Sharps didn't say if he liked it or not, just gave his generic reply.

Got to get over yourself, all I did was point out how you wanted them to increase the gold you get from gold charges and remove the gold cost from making gen2 rag stars. I also mentioned that they did go a little excessive with the cost to make them. But don't mind that they cost a large amount, so it's more something for higher level players.

That isn't saying the price is correct to make them, just removing the cost and increasing the gold from charges seems a little over the top.