Default Idea: Make it so you don't lose swords & gathering entries when the game crashes.

Idea: Make it so you don't lose swords & gathering entries when the game crashes.

You shouldn't lose ANY of the following:
    Swords, Use of the friend unit you chose when it crashed,
    Gathering entries (0/3), Raid Boss entries, Boss Challenge Entries,
    Guild Battle Entries, or PvP Entries.

Given the fact we only get 3 entries per level, per day. It stinks when the game crashes, especially after new updates. We already got something like this for Champion's Road, I think it'd be a great idea to extend that to the rest of the game.

Thoughts from the community?
    Last edited by Finality; Today at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finality View Post
    Idea: Make it so you don't lose swords & gathering entries when the game crashes.

Given the fact we only get 3 entries per level, per day. It stinks when the game crashes, especially after new updates. We already got something like this for Champion's Road, I think it'd be a great idea to extend that to the rest of the game.

Thoughts from the community?
    Really, what we should be asking for is an app that doesn't crash when we try to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by boiledham View Post
    Really, what we should be asking for is an app that doesn't crash when we try to play it.
    I'm a "progress, not perfection" kind of guy. I'll take small victories where I can get them. xD

8 days no response. Milk~ Where'd you go~? <3

This equipment crash fiasco is just solidifying the need for this to happen. I'm constantly losing gathering/boss/PvP entries.

PLEASE escalate this!
    Last edited by Finality; 12-15-2017 at 09:27 PM.