Default Idea: Make it so you don't lose swords & gathering entries when the game crashes.

Idea: Make it so you don't lose swords & gathering entries when the game crashes.

You shouldn't lose ANY of the following:
    Swords, Use of the friend unit you chose when it crashed,
    Gathering entries (0/3), Raid Boss entries, Boss Challenge Entries,
    Guild Battle Entries, or PvP Entries.

Given that entries per level, per day in these, are severely limited... It stinks when the game crashes, and then you're essentially locked out of that event(especially after new updates.) We already got something like this for Champion's Road, I think it'd be a great idea to extend that to the rest of the game.

Thoughts from the community?
    Last edited by Finality; 12-23-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finality View Post
    Idea: Make it so you don't lose swords & gathering entries when the game crashes.

Given the fact we only get 3 entries per level, per day. It stinks when the game crashes, especially after new updates. We already got something like this for Champion's Road, I think it'd be a great idea to extend that to the rest of the game.

Thoughts from the community?
    Really, what we should be asking for is an app that doesn't crash when we try to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by boiledham View Post
    Really, what we should be asking for is an app that doesn't crash when we try to play it.
    I'm a "progress, not perfection" kind of guy. I'll take small victories where I can get them. xD

8 days no response. Milk~ Where'd you go~? <3

This equipment crash fiasco is just solidifying the need for this to happen. I'm constantly losing gathering/boss/PvP entries.

PLEASE escalate this!
    Last edited by Finality; 12-15-2017 at 09:27 PM.

12 days no response, but other freshly opened threads get responses. ; ; Why have you forsaken me?

Day 20 on the island...

Food and water rations are waning.

We haven't had rainfall in days.

I don't know how much longer we're going to last...

Oh gosh,

So sorry Finality, I actually escalated this issue the moment I saw this on 12/13, but completely forgot to leave a comment saying that I did. (Now it just looks like I straight out ignored you.. I guess I kinda did in this thread. Sorry! D: )

Let me follow up on this issue. I believe this would be a nice feature to have to prevent unfair usage of resources.

I'm hoping something similar can be done for PvP. It seems some players are causing other players to force crash when they attack their heroes in PvP. Not sure if this was intended, but it does sure seem so when the player is a top ranker :P

Another player asked if it was possible to prevent losses when you crash in PvP, to avoid this problem.

We are currently looking into both issues.

I apologize once again for not replying to your thread earlier Finality, that's completely my bad .
    -MilkSoda
    Last edited by MilkSoda; 01-03-2018 at 06:38 PM.

No worries! It's all good Milk! I'm just glad to hear that it's been escalated.
    This is a fix that NEEDS to happen for the sanity of the player-base!