Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb [EVENT] Tower of Mimics 12/08 6:00PM - 12/12 6:00PM PST

Greetings, Warlords!

[Server: All Servers]

There's something special going on at Tower of Masters!

Iron Mimic will be summoned 2x more often.

And Jewel Mimic will be dropping 150 Jewels during this event!

TIP: Mimics are only discoverable if you are replaying a floor you've previously beaten.

- Sharps

Once again..what is the point of this if most of us can't beat any of the towers? They keep pushing this event when first they need to fix the balance.

Oh come on, again!!! I give up with u guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Pupymnkybby View Post
    Once again..what is the point of this if most of us can't beat any of the towers? They keep pushing this event when first they need to fix the balance.
    Simple, you get to where you can't progress, do the stage before so you might find a mimic? You can find em on f1 too there's no need to push for this event. If they gave increased rewards for beating ToM it'd be another story but with this event you don't need to do much of the tower...

I can reliably get to f14-15 with the tiers I haven't max awakened and f19 clear on those I awakened to the max anyway...
    IGN: Exdeath/Golbez (MW: G2)

This event is not active. Just got gold 5 2 minutes ago and go 20 green and 20 purple and 2 equipment chests did not get 150 gems. Lvl 1042 gold mimic. Please activate event wasting stam and gems to farm TOM please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu. View Post
    This event is not active. Just got gold 5 2 minutes ago and go 20 green and 20 purple and 2 equipment chests did not get 150 gems. Lvl 1042 gold mimic. Please activate event wasting stam and gems to farm TOM please.
    Which server was that on? Ive yet to try prior stages on ceratus yet

Korea floor 12 mimic.

Sharps.. tetsu is correct. I just used 900 stam and found a gold mimic. Rag stage 15. Reward was 20 green/purple runes and 2 equip mat boxes.. why are the events not working lately. Im not gonna rant but 3rd event in a row ceratus is loosing out on =/

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyBell View Post
    Sharps.. tetsu is correct. I just used 900 stam and found a gold mimic. Rag stage 15. Reward was 20 green/purple runes and 2 equip mat boxes.. why are the events not working lately. Im not gonna rant but 3rd event in a row ceratus is loosing out on =/
    This event only worked last time. Other than that been broke for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu. View Post
    This event only worked last time. Other than that been broke for months.
    Thank you for sharing this information.
    My apologies, I will report that this event hasn't been working properly lately.
    I am actually trying to push for this event to get removed as it is outdated and many players don't find this event enjoyable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast