Angry Paladin after update..UGHHHHHH

So we can't use buster anymore, which makes my paladin a complete crap. shield duration is too low, shield strength is way too low, heal is complete crap, the only ability i think that is worth something after the update is the damage with stun ability. why the bloody hell he was reworked so weak? i had full liberated ragnarok set at MAX and even liberated ragnorok was taking down my shield in one hit.....WTH??? before update i was literally soloing him with ULTIMATE Helios. And on top of that i can't even go past round 4 in revenge on belphagor, before update i was doing round 6 thanks to helios buster shield..... this is a horrible nerfbat to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by HarutoraRyu View Post
    why the bloody hell he was reworked so weak?
    He's not weak. He's be redesigned for GS/GL

i had full liberated ragnarok set at MAX and even liberated ragnorok was taking down my shield in one hit.....WTH??? before update i was literally soloing him with ULTIMATE Helios.
    Liberated rag gear is terrible, and max gear is also terrible. You're using Ch3 gear when the game has been rebalanced for Ch5

And on top of that i can't even go past round 4 in revenge on belphagor,
    RoB has been redesigned for Level 123s with Level 120U gear and full trans teams
    Last edited by Jaana; 12-05-2017 at 03:04 PM.

I admit that it hurts not having Helios equipped. However, I won't be too long before trans Helios will be released. In the mean time I agree with Jaana, you should really reconsidering wandering around with Liberated Rag gear. Fallen Rag gear is, for the moment, the best gear to have.

Does it **** that everything is beefed up? Sure. But the only solution is to do what it takes to beef your character/allies up. The areas have to be beefed up in order to present some sort of challenge and a goal to reach. My little guild was clearing all the Loot Battle areas in 12 hours of play. Now, I'm lucky if we can finish only 3 areas in that time. So, I/we are beefing up the teams and m/c's. Eventually we'll be back to where we were before and maybe better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    He's not weak. He's be redesigned for GS/GL Liberated rag gear is terrible, and max gear is also terrible. You're using Ch3 gear when the game has been rebalanced for Ch5 RoB has been redesigned for Level 123s with Level 120U gear and full trans teams
    He is weak, i was using gear from chapter 3 raid to do chapter 3 raid and being massacred, i could solo the same boss just before update, his shield duration is way too low, raid starts and he uses shield, boss gives his monologue and by the time fight starts, shield is already down but the ability is in cd, when the shield is used again it is down in one hit from boss. no matter how you wanna swing it paladin is weak trash. and the level requirement for liberated ragnarok is still 99 and npc helpers on auto matching are still level 99, if you are gonna claim that i am suppoed to play a level 99 raid with 123 raid gear.....well........more power to your thinking but no offense, i am not gonna be delusional enough to agree with you.

Default O_o

Paladin now is specialized in guild siege and guild loot try upgrading your gears and do referral daily dungeon quest to improve your stats cap at Lv15 like up to of allies and also runes daily dungeon quest suggestion only for stunner paladin A 3-1-2, P 3-2-1 for Guild siege and guild loot A 1-3-2 P 2-1-3 just enjoy the game

Looks like someone forgot to add skill points.

My level 120 paladin on my test account could clear destructive ragnarok and liberated rag (one shoted him even though it was just myself and 5 bots) just fine without even a full set of armour (I had a level 43 unenhanced SS sword and unenhanced 65 SS shield and nothing else).

My trick? I just remembered to add the skill points as Mr Tofu had helpfully reminded (thanks)
    Last edited by Iwascalledhurry; 12-06-2017 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Correct typo

if you are gonna claim that i am suppoed to play a level 99 raid with 123 raid gear.....well........more power to your thinking but no offense, i am not gonna be delusional enough to agree with you.
    I think i'm going to claim that you shouldn't be raiding 99 raids AT ALL, much less with a support character

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MrTofu View Post
    Paladin now is specialized in guild siege and guild loot try upgrading your gears and do referral daily dungeon quest to improve your stats cap at Lv15 like up to of allies and also runes daily dungeon quest suggestion only for stunner paladin A 3-1-2, P 3-2-1 for Guild siege and guild loot A 1-3-2 P 2-1-3 just enjoy the game
    That's what i said in my 1st post, the only ability worth something is the damage with stun. I never played paladin like that in any game, i always play as a supporting tank that can shield and does some heal, leep the team alive while they kill and that is how it was here until this update too. i am thinking of dumping the paladin now....