Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And I am constantly sending images to gamevil apk mode users complaining that this apk mode we have worked on has been removed and we were uncomfortable until after this I always report the original video and the pit lord that same night I will report the same and I added this video picture The information is definitely not mine, they are all assembled. Now I'm asking you why would you report the same information as the pit lord as if I had used it? All of them have been prepared to annihilate me from the game. I always said that when I prove something, it should be originally presented in the information and during the video the video editing program ismo in the bottom right corner is watching carefully watch name is İnShot According to this information nobody can claim that this information is original, I'm working until I finally clean up.

Thanks for answering pit.

You must know that this apk have an "auto" button.
    This dude edited the video himself to blur the top of the video so we can't see it, and he is accusing everyone that reported him that they have edit it. It makes no sense.
    Please take action against this cheater so his friends will stop using it, they are killing boss and now they auto pvp 1vs1 and global.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 12-07-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Hey Bobo This is an edit video and I would have to take care of it, why should I remain silent? Criminals remain silent video blurring there is no top development sub-screen reduced and that I didn't do automatic button must be Yes already chat part of next to auto button should video seems to everything is open and video automatic button there are no, please carefully steps APK mode using auto button, and you want to use want to use the auto button is located in the video of the if we come again telling video collapsed I many times very careful watched the upper part of fuzzy though chat part and pause button it does not appear in this video organizers with me pit Lord raor ettiklerim APK mode using already 4-5 people are a ridiculous editleme did nothing each other does not follow it can't you see?

Pit Lord is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Hey guys,

I understand the severity of your concern. Our team is working hard to identify players who are or have been using hack/mod tools. Results and dev actions will rely heavily on the outcome of these investigations. There's no need to escalate the issue by posting inappropriate/derogatory comments regarding other forum users. I urge you guys to be courteous to one another as we are trying to maintain a positive atmosphere for everyone. Just a friendly reminder, we still have to abide by the forum rules and regulations.

Thanks for understanding,

- Pit Lord

work appreciated by the level of US happy pit Lord. However, guilty and innocent players distinguish between doing difficulty you are shooting and everything in mind gamevil APK mode user reported even 'false reports different consequences' text is located. APK mode users to detect you bildirdiğimiz nikniyme is the player original video should be as fake video and edit pictures innocent accounts block I until the end of APK mode users with the fight I will continue ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12