Thread: DLE code

Default DLE code

I’m not sure where to post for information but I wanted to see if you guys have received your DLE codes. I think my submission id was in the 9,000’s but I haven’t heard anything back yet.
    Did you get your inventories back? I only asked for a six star gear set and a few guns. Other than that, I like the respawn so far and like how smooth the gameplay is.

I got it and I’ve been playing but 1. I asked for a single gear set I had and they gave me a gear set I never owned completely, I asked for a couple of my guns (RS300 atom at 6* even though mine was 7*, my 6* CQR panther, and 6* Maverick SA1)
    2. They didn’t give me any of my gear back
    3. They didn’t tell us they nerfed the CQR HARD -400 to -600 from original and other weapons
    4. They gave me a 5* CQR panther which is basically trash now because they buffed EVERY SINGLE GEAR PIECE’S DEFENSE THROUGH THE ROOF.
    5. They were so kind to give me my tyrant trojan set back BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE OF MY ATOM WEAPON PRIMARIES (RIP RS300 atom) instead they gave me a single ml 20 rl 4* Atom fml.
    6. The games mechanics are much better and I haven’t had a single crash
    7. They added warfare crates which contain 1-4* weapons so Charlie weapons are semi easy to get.
    8. They made it so no missions are repeatable so cash is just as hard to get as gold.
    9. They’ve made it so vet crates are guaranteed vet weapons at 3* but they’re now only possible to get by getting 5 rank ups so they’re rare af.
    10. Ranked is super balanced because almost no one has a delta weapon anymore plus they’ve been nerfed to hell.
    11. The game still has a massive amount of hackers (not crate rollers I think they solved that) that’s why one in ten people has a maxed CQR 7*
    12. Apparently without notifying most people their is a list of weapons that you can choose 2 6* weapons from
    https://www.facebook.com/AfterpulseGame/posts
    IGN Rock01
    Primary: Shamrock A500 7*/CQR 2000 Panther 6*/ ATOM RS300 7*/ AG 10 Panther 7*/ Griffin 12 Tiger 6*/ Maverick La1 6*/ NOX-K Owl 6*
    Secondary:(I)KEA 4-2 Tiger 6*/ Hydra 860 6*/MKGL 330 6*/ ATOM ml 20 rl 5*/ Maverick SA1 5*

Wait what do you mean pick 2 6 star guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Levofed View Post
    Wait what do you mean pick 2 6 star guns?
    Sorry I guess it went to their Facebook page someone commented with this photo https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e=5A9F6FC4#_=_
    IGN Rock01
    Primary: Shamrock A500 7*/CQR 2000 Panther 6*/ ATOM RS300 7*/ AG 10 Panther 7*/ Griffin 12 Tiger 6*/ Maverick La1 6*/ NOX-K Owl 6*
    Secondary:(I)KEA 4-2 Tiger 6*/ Hydra 860 6*/MKGL 330 6*/ ATOM ml 20 rl 5*/ Maverick SA1 5*

Default DLEcode

i won’t DLE code