Default Turf monster skill priority

So I've been auto turfing water earth and holy because those days are way too time consuming and have noticed 1St and 2nd gen water earth and holy rag+s will use healing skill before water earth or holy ragnarok star is this a bug or intended?

My testing showed that only holy/holy+ ragnaroks ignore the priority since my earth and water runs go fine, I didn't notice any difference in the last days, while with holy I still have to use lower rank monsters to auto.

Are you certain that earth and water ignore the stronger monsters too? Because I use both regular earth ragnaroks and I don't have issues, not sure about water as I can use the + ones.
    IGN: Exdeath/Golbez (MW: G2)

I know yesterday my earth rag* took priority over my holy rag star changed my formation and holy rag* took priority so I think it it because the buff that the 2-4 and 4-2 formation gives but holy pluses take priority no matter how I cchangd it

Quote Originally Posted by illBombUrNation View Post
    I know yesterday my earth rag* took priority over my holy rag star changed my formation and holy rag* took priority so I think it it because the buff that the 2-4 and 4-2 formation gives but holy pluses take priority no matter how I cchangd it
    Yeah the holy ragnaroks (both normal and +) will steal the priority, hopefully they will fix it on the 25th.

And that probably is why if you put the earth in frontline and holy in the rear with 2-4, if you didn't put them like that I don't know what could be the issue since I don't have earth* yet, (should be making it with the ce and I can check later with ancient rune library) though I heal enough even with water* so I doubt it hurt your run much.
    IGN: Exdeath/Golbez (MW: G2)