Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevilStang View Post
    Well, the two biggest English speaking communities both are getting the same feedback from a significant number of users (that if these pitches aren't fixed, people will quit), not to mention it's also being voiced on both this forum and the Korean forum. Not that you would know that, as your approach seems to be solely one based on name calling.

Also, I don't see any demands in my post. I'm recommending the issue be escalated to those empowered to make a change, as based on the amount of feedback we are receiving from multiple communication channels, this will lead to a significant drop in users.

Lastly, noting that none of us will be here, is simply a statement to put some added context around the size of the problem, as well as the long term implications if things aren't fixed. It's simple really. A significant drop in users leads to a drop in revenue, which leads to projects losing their funding and people losing jobs.

If you feel name calling is value add to the community instead though, that's your opinion, but I don't think it's going to bring anything positive to the community and I'm pretty confident it's against the TOS.
    DUDE!! IT'S JUST A GAME!!!! YOUR LIFE AND WELL BEING ARE NOT ON THE LINE! Maybe if you people understand that, then maybe you'd have less to complain about. There's more to life than this game. Just stating the obvious. Find another hobby if you're not happy. Have a good day, sir lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaj87 View Post
    DUDE!! IT'S JUST A GAME!!!! YOUR LIFE AND WELL BEING ARE NOT ON THE LINE! Maybe if you people understand that, then maybe you'd have less to complain about. There's more to life than this game. Just stating the obvious. Find another hobby if you're not happy. Have a good day, sir lol
    It's a game, it's a business, it's a hobby and it's actually a community of people too, if you really want to be specific.

No idea what you are talking about "life on the line", while you're the one that is name calling and yelling (all caps). If none of this is very important to you, then why all the posts, name calling and yelling? Nevermind, I don't expect a logical reply.

TripleCrown is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Hi GMs,

@Bobaj87

These forums are for users to express how they feel about the game, whether positive or negative and whether calmly or intensely. However, attempting to silence those voicing their valid concerns is considered harassment as far as our forum rules are concerned, and I must ask that if you have any inquiries about the game, please direct them to me and I'll do my best to provide you with answers.

Thank you for your support!

@SunDevilStang,

I appreciate your feedback and concern, and I also do not want to infer that nothing is being done about these issues. Our developers are working on fixing the pitches (and the FA Market), I am simply unable to provide a timetable at this time.

-TripleCrown-

Quote Originally Posted by TripleCrown View Post
    @SunDevilStang,

I appreciate your feedback and concern, and I also do not want to infer that nothing is being done about these issues. Our developers are working on fixing the pitches (and the FA Market), I am simply unable to provide a timetable at this time.

-TripleCrown-
    Thanks TC. I know you are trying. I just don't understand why those making the decisions can't give you more transparency. An increase in transparency (from the developers to you) would allow you to provide better insight to the community and reduce the perception that nothing is progressing. Similarly it gives those of us that organize additional communities the ability to increase confidence in Gamevil and PIL. I am legitimately concerned about those two issues and the impact it will have on the game/community if not resolved soon, which is why my comments are abundant and a bit pointed on those two items (FA Market and new pitches).

Thanks again TC

Don't know why these randoms/newbies feel the need to jump in and tell you what to do/not to do like they run the place. Stay in your lane.

If these issues aren't affecting you, there is no need to bash the numerous people it is impacting. SunDevilStang is speaking facts, whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by VinsanityGNG View Post
    Don't know why these randoms/newbies feel the need to jump in and tell you what to do/not to do like they run the place. Stay in your lane.

If these issues aren't affecting you, there is no need to bash the numerous people it is impacting. SunDevilStang is speaking facts, whether you like it or not.
    Nobodyis telling anyone what to do. Just expressing my annoyance with the constant complaining and whining. Take your own advice and stay "in your lane" the convo was over and you just had to throw in your 2 cents, didn't you?

TC, I apologize, I ended it where it was at your request. You won't see another post after this. Looking forward to the update

Collins dictionary: “A forum is a place, situation, or group in which people exchange ideas and discuss issues, especially important public issues.”

This forum is for the game PI Live and matters related to this game considered important are discussed. It is not of any concern if we have better things to do in our life.

“disappointed but not surprised”. simply put, of course there’s an extra hour delay.

Well, hopefully there's some bonus diamonds cause of delay. 😉

Default Training

Quote Originally Posted by TripleCrown View Post
    Hi GMs,

The maintenance has concluded 40 minutes early.

Compensation: 3,000 Mileage (Claimable for 24 hours until 10/14 2:00 AM)

Please note that the FA Market UI issue (When searching for players) will be fixed with the next build update.

Please enjoy the great sales and events!

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi GMs,

The maintenance has been extended by 1 hour.

Duration:
    10/12 7:00 PM ~ 10/13 2:00 AM PDT

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello GMs,

We will be having a maintenance during the hours below.

Duration:
    10/12 7:00 PM - 10/13 1:00 AM PDT

Details:
    -Club System implemented
    -Monthly Subscription changed
    -Push notification letting users know the end of training
    -Equipment Inventory Loading Speed improved
    -Improved Batting Physics
    -Infield Fly Rule Applied
    -Pitcher Change Rule Applied (Substituted pitcher must pitch until the next batter is out, walked, or advances to first base)
    -Cut-off throw functionality revamped
    -Balls hitting the fence will no longer have a delay
    -Base running improved
    -Depending on Recovery Stat, players will recover a certain amount with each inning
    -Atlanta Braves Suntrust Park added
    -Users will be able to train more than 3 at a time in the Training UI
    -Monthly Mission Item feature added
    -FA Market UI Issue Fixed
    -FA Market Price Listing (High to Low) Fixed
    -Android 8.0 support
    -Players with incorrect pictures corrected
    -Live Battle Rewards revamped
    Hector Santiago
    Anthony Swarzak
    R.A. D_ickey
    Koji Uehara
    John Axford

Thank you for your patience and support.

-Perfect Inning Team-
    Still can only train 3 players

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast