Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Global matches doesn't end

Pit, this is rly super annoying. From 12 global matches (both-individual and team), only 1 or 2 ends normally. This need to be fixed asap. Only way to resume to play is to force close app and start again, and this takes too much time and nerves.

Pit Lord is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkuno View Post
    Pit, this is rly super annoying. From 12 global matches (both-individual and team), only 1 or 2 ends normally. This need to be fixed asap. Only way to resume to play is to force close app and start again, and this takes too much time and nerves.
    I'm sorry about that, Shadow. Unfortunately, this is an ongoing issue which also seems to be affecting Victory Tower. It is definitely quite annoying. The devs are currently looking into this, but in the meantime some users found a quick little fix.

Try turning off your wifi and back on again if you run across this issue. Btw, is this an infinite loop you are experiencing or does the screen just freeze?

Thanks for your patience.

- Pit

Also, put one hand on head and do the hokey pokey when you shut wifi off, might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    I'm sorry about that, Shadow. Unfortunately, this is an ongoing issue which also seems to be affecting Victory Tower. It is definitely quite annoying. The devs are currently looking into this, but in the meantime some users found a quick little fix.

Try turning off your wifi and back on again if you run across this issue. Btw, is this an infinite loop you are experiencing or does the screen just freeze?

Thanks for your patience.

- Pit
    Look Pit, i know for this fix, but it works for me only on android 4.4 device, on 7 it just show forever spining circle (like syncing) and only way to keep playing there is to force close game. About bug, cant say for sure, its not freezing. For infinite loop, idk is it that, too (doesn't look like that). Let me explain. I enter in match, play, and when match should be done (win, loose, draw, time is up or they left) match continues. I could stay there whole day. I can move, make attacks and if opponent is there too, he can do the same, but match is keep going. Only thing in that "extra time" is that we can't deal dmg to each other. Next, this can happen several times in a row for each from next matches. But can happen that next match is normal and that next one, after that normal, is that neverending match (its somehow random). Can't see any pattern.
    Hope that this info is somehow helpful and that devs can fix it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricola Coughdrop View Post
    Also, put one hand on head and do the hokey pokey when you shut wifi off, might help.
    Lol bro, funny as always. Ik everything bro, you don't need to repeat that on daily basis. But if you have quit to play, left us which still play to play in peace and enjoy in time spent with in game friends. You can't force anyone to think like you. If you do that, then they will do the opposite. You haven't learned that till now? Anyway, have fun my friend and enjoy in other things.

Look Pit, i know for this fix, but it works for me only on android 4.4 device, on 7 it just show forever spining circle (like syncing) and only way to keep playing there is to force close game. About bug, cant say for sure, its not freezing. For infinite loop, idk is it that, too (doesn't look like that). Let me explain. I enter in match, play, and when match should be done (win, loose, draw, time is up or they left) match continues. I could stay there whole day. I can move, make attacks and if opponent is there too, he can do the same, but match is keep going. Only thing in that "extra time" is that we can't deal dmg to each other. Next, this can happen several times in a row for each from next matches. But can happen that next match is normal and that next one, after that normal, is that neverending match (its somehow random). Can't see any pattern.
    Hope that this info is somehow helpful and that devs can fix it asap.
    Hey Shadowkuno,

It certainly helps get a better understanding of what you're dealing with, not to mention provides reproduction steps. But yea, I mean this totally frustrating and even causes users to exit the game especially if it occurs back-to-back.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Pit

Lol bro, funny as always. Ik everything bro, you don't need to repeat that on daily basis. But if you have quit to play, left us which still play to play in peace and enjoy in time spent with in game friends. You can't force anyone to think like you. If you do that, then they will do the opposite. You haven't learned that till now? Anyway, have fun my friend and enjoy in other things.
    Ino Huh, you know all. Yup. Anyhoo, I shall bid this forum and its 7 posters Adu. Echo echo echo........

I forgot to mention one thing, you said enjoy game. I play campaign with my youngest once a week. Campaign works and I enjoy it. Rest of game is broken and more frustrating to play than ever, and if thats your definition of enjoying, who am I to judge, heck you could be a sado, who knows. But when I personally noticed that I had fun ten minutes out of 2 hours, I tossed my ancient sets and killed my clan. Anybody with half a brain plays games for fun/stimulation and not frustration. But, hey, to each his own. You keep playing and having what you call fun. I at least stepped up and tried to warn, not be a *** and sit n watch.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 10-16-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Hey Guys,

I still have not received any details for this issue. I will be bugging the developers once again to try and get an update. Have you experienced this issue again since it was first mentioned?

Based on the tests conducted on my end it seems the issue may be related to internet connection. Please double check your connection if it continues to occur.

Thanks for your patience!

- Pit Lord

It was short for passivist ....., just a fyi Pit
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 10-17-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast