Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pit Lord is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ricola Coughdrop View Post
    It was short for passivist ....., just a fyi Pit
    Totally understood it the first time, bud

- Pit

Quote Originally Posted by Ricola Coughdrop View Post
    I forgot to mention one thing, you said enjoy game. I play campaign with my youngest once a week. Campaign works and I enjoy it. Rest of game is broken and more frustrating to play than ever, and if thats your definition of enjoying, who am I to judge, heck you could be a sado, who knows. But when I personally noticed that I had fun ten minutes out of 2 hours, I tossed my ancient sets and killed my clan. Anybody with half a brain plays games for fun/stimulation and not frustration. But, hey, to each his own. You keep playing and having what you call fun. I at least stepped up and tried to warn, not be a *** and sit n watch.
    Just read again. You will understand. About game and that she is broken, agree with you. About frustration, idk, its just a game not a rl to be frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    Hey Guys,

I still have not received any details for this issue. I will be bugging the developers once again to try and get an update. Have you experienced this issue again since it was first mentioned?

Based on the tests conducted on my end it seems the issue may be related to internet connection. Please double check your connection if it continues to occur.

Thanks for your patience!

- Pit Lord
    Rly Pit? On your end you don't see any bug, game is bugless and fluid as he ll. Give me a break bro.
    Look i know that you work your job here and that you wouldn't admit that game is broken, but come on, everybody see that. (**** i'm turning into Ricola )
    You have several posts from different ppl here which are complaining for same reason. Global is bugged as he ll, matches often doesn't end, lagging,..., and there are other segments of game: br, lab,..., events, lol (Box event was ridiculous, 20k for 2 right items, lol, but ok, its possible, and silver, well that is on whole new freaking lvl. 20k again and didn't saw any silver star).
    But, ok, maybe it is bcs of net. So, tell me which net do you use for testing (ping, download and upload speed)? Show us your net info and we will see, is it bcs of that.
    And fyi last night in global were full of those matches. Only few ended normally. Maybe is time for your company to improve servers and connection between them. js.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12