Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TripleCrown View Post
    Hi GMs,

I understand that this is a frustrating time for the community, but I must ask that you please direct your inquiries to me. Users are free to express their feelings about the game in these forums, however attempting to silence users who give their feedback is considered harassment as per our forum rules. Please refrain from harassing other users about their feedback to prevent action against your account, such as a ban from the forums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-TripleCrown-

Thank you Triple Crown !! the only good thing about gamevil is triple crown. the only person with a brain. let’s just just see how this update goes.

Quote Originally Posted by cm720 View Post
    Getting upset over a one-day delay is not reasonable.

Getting upset over the market getting wrecked and live play being a spamfest of buggy pitches -- and them not fixing it for weeks -- is reasonable.

Many people have spent real cash on this, and all have spent time and energy invested in what they thought would be a good baseball game. Right now, it isn't, and feedback to the developers is the only recourse available.

People don't like to be screwed around with, even when it's just a game.

TC has said before that this board is for feedback, positive or negative, on the game. It is NOT for people to flame others for expressing their viewpoints on the game. If you don't like reading complaints about the game, then don't read them. Gamevil has earned those complaints through its uncaring and incompetent behavior.
    Couldn’t have said it better myself. Nailed it!

If you complain about people complaining then per definition you are not better than the people you are complaining about.

There we go..

Like we all suspected and should almost say knew it was coming

The BiiiiiiG Update was another "F*** you players" issued by the mighty corporation which has of course our best interest in their first plan of action.. (well they sure do have inerest in our money..)

But they give nothing back..

This is a disaster nothing changed f*** your new interface and club system.. f*** your new packs and Special Edition players.. I'am not spending a dime on this game untill you fix what needs to be fixed instead of implementing a bunch of new features and schemes to have players spend money on packs l... but actually make this game playable again.

FA Market is the same s*** as it was before the update the only thing you changed was that you list the cheapest card on top instead of the most expensive booooo f***ing hooooo MAGIC TRICK ALL IS WELL NOW

THE SPLITTER AND KCURVE ARE STILL UNHITTABLE AND LIVE ACTION IS STILL DEAD CAN'T FIND AN OPPONENT IN DAYS

You **** Gamevil (don't know about your other games) but the guys in charge of developing and maintaining this game ****.. and appear to be a bunch of headless chicken behind a keyboard.

FIX THE 2 THINGS YOU NEED TO YOU ****&&&& ******* 1D1O7S

FREE FA MARKET

AND IF YOU CAN'T FIX THE 2 NEW PITCHES FU***** DELETE THEM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12