Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    The problem is if you can transfer jewels, you can easily get 120xnumber of accounts jw by being in a level 10 guild with every account and this would be quite unfair to those who aren't able to make alternate accounts just for this purpose, or use those jewels to get for example star monsters, then trade them to the main account and sell them for monster points and get ragnarok star monsters way faster.

I wrote above, if you have the time, you can play 10, 20 or 30 accounts, depending on you. To limit dump accounts, only a minimum level of 480 is required.

Instead of thinking about not being able to do it, we should think about how to make sense.

I agree that a trading system would be great in the player's perspective. However, I'm not sure this idea will pass lol . It's likely that a new trade system will create room for exploits that can be abused for personal gains. I will make a suggestion of it though, perhaps something can be done to prevent this if the developers really like this idea.

Hey sharps ..the exploit can be prevented by limiting the use of trading system per day.......
    I mean to say..that it should be like limitation of receiving maximum if 1000 jewels in a day......from 5 players each....so max of 5000 jewels in 30 hours just like the timer of mysterious mine...
    This will help weak players nd also the game will become a bit easy for new comers......nd for players who wanna play free...
    The game will become more fun loving and interesting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12