TripleCrown is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Default [Event] August POM Special Event (09/13 ~ 09/21 PDT) [Extended]

Hi, GMs!

Check out the great events in our August POM Special Event!
    The events will begin on 09/13 PDT after maintenance.

Special Events

1. Login Rewards

9/14 00:00 ~ 23:59: GP Random Box (3M~20M GP) x1
    9/15 00:00 ~ 23:59: A Grade Supplement x5
    9/16 00:00 ~ 23:59: SE POM Draft (All) x1
    9/17 00:00 ~ 23:59: SE All-Star Draft (All) x1
    9/18 00:00 ~ 23:59: LV.15 EXP Ticket x3
    9/19 00:00 ~ 23:59: 3,000 Mileage
    9/20 00:00 ~ 23:59: Luxury Equipment Pack x3
    9/21 00:00 ~ 23:59: GP Random Box (3M~20M GP) x1

2. Play Live Season Mode 10 times to receive GP Random Box (100K~1.5M) x1 (Once Per Day)

3. Play Live Battle (Simulation Mode) 3 times to receive GP Random Box (100K~1.5M) x1 (Once Per Day)

4. Play Turn Battle Mode 5 times to receive GP Random Box (100K~1.5M) x1 (Once Per Day)

5. Live Season Mode and Live/Turn Battle Mode GP x2 (04:00 ~ 06:00, 20:00 ~ 22:00 PDT)

Thank you!
    Last edited by TripleCrown; 09-20-2017 at 04:09 PM.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz

Sorry that i say it and I know TripleCrown can not do anything about it. But i don't understand GameVill anymore, it's looks like a quick Cash Cow game and end of the season bye bye players.

EA sports released Madden, FIFA Live comes, NBA Live is coming, and GameVill do nothing with events or something else do to keep players trying to keep playing this game. A lot in my friends list who building a 6-9 POM/All Stars Team don't playing a few days anymore.. And Gamevill let all four weeks as the No. 1 to cheat in Live Battle Game...

Not only do they never fix bugs or add content, not only has it been over 2 months since the last event, they can't even be bothered to take one hour a week to mix up the login rewards.

I'd say they were phoning it in but they appear to be too lazy to actually pick up a phone.

If this game is still running in January, I'll be shocked. There's only about 1,000 active players in live play worldwide. Such a waste of an amazing feature.

Default Problems with server

Anyone else having problems with getting kicked off the server or not being able to connect since the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb261 View Post
    Sorry that i say it and I know TripleCrown can not do anything about it. But i don't understand GameVill anymore, it's looks like a quick Cash Cow game and end of the season bye bye players.

EA sports released Madden, FIFA Live comes, NBA Live is coming, and GameVill do nothing with events or something else do to keep players trying to keep playing this game. A lot in my friends list who building a 6-9 POM/All Stars Team don't playing a few days anymore.. And Gamevill let all four weeks as the No. 1 to cheat in Live Battle Game...
    100% correct Ferdinand....you and your friends need to join our Big boy kIK Chat for PI Live 17'. If it wasn't for that chat we made, alot of us in there would have already quit playing this game. If you download Kik then message me @MizunoMadness and then the name will he under J K.
    JK

Quote Originally Posted by JKGalyean View Post
    100% correct Ferdinand....you and your friends need to join our Big boy kIK Chat for PI Live 17'. If it wasn't for that chat we made, alot of us in there would have already quit playing this game. If you download Kik then message me @MizunoMadness and then the name will he under J K.
    You guys should definitely make Twitters and make a group chat, we can get a squad going on there.

I really wish there was a way to show us our status for the days mission. I simply 10 games and sometimes I get disconnected and when I come back on, I have absolutely no idea how many games I've simmed. If this I'd the only type of event you keep doing, then how about making it so we can keep track of what we did already for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by cwc_woo View Post
    I really wish there was a way to show us our status for the days mission. I simply 10 games and sometimes I get disconnected and when I come back on, I have absolutely no idea how many games I've simmed. If this I'd the only type of event you keep doing, then how about making it so we can keep track of what we did already for the day.
    its only 3 games...if u cant keep track of 3 games for the daily missions something is wrong...and for the event its 10 games and again its not hard to sim 10 games..takes a matter of 30 min without complete tickets and minutes with them