Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming messages!
    I will do my best to catch up quickly so that I can provide a better service~

Thanks!
    -Precision

Welcome Precision! As much as I hate to admit it, Tomahawk is a great loss to this cause. He’s been helpful and caring. Hopefully you follow the same trend and make our requests made known and fixed ASAP.
    In order for you to catch up with trending issues, pls read the general section.
    Aside that, we are dedicated players of this game and we would love everything that would better the game, but unfortunately, the kind of changes we get are worse than previous reported errors. If you guys need to employ experienced and competents staffs pls do and don’t make we consumers look like you guys only care about our money from IAPs. Fix game crashes, weapons and gears perks, weapons and gears drop rates, new game modes, refund every missing items, make 100 gold daily mission rewards and 25000 cash per other missions permanent.
    Start with that.
    Welcome Precision

Default Welcome boss

my name is sorin , im playing since 2015
    All of us going to help u to make afterpulse funny like the past
    -- u need to contact some old players and hear them
    Oldmanwillis , I respect this guy, and I hope if u listening to him . And another players they have great ideas for this game
    Thanks and welcome again
    - sorin190377

Quote Originally Posted by Richnath View Post
    First I feel like they just move moderators so that they can delay or not fix issues hoping that players will just forget and accept the bs that has been going on since the beginning. Crashing In training and the scoping making the guns first bullet have a delay after it is just rediculous and unexceptable. Please many have left and many more just about to aswell as myself. Crashing all the time no matter where you play. Sad. Like I said before. The people running this ship should be ashamed of themselves. But greed wins obviously. Welcome precision.
    Thats exactly whats going to happen, delay delay and more delay. Thell us the same thing every week in other words and none problem will be fixed. We are aware/ i send a email to the devs/ i will do this and do that bla bla bla

Welcome anyway...

Dear Precision,

First of all; I'd like to offer you a heartfelt 'welcome' to the forums!

To get an overview of the current, rather sad state of affairs of Afterpulse, I would strongly suggest that you take some time to read through the two threads mentioned below.
    They are both "stickies"; found under sub-forums 'General Discussion' and 'Technical Issues & Bugs', respectively:

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showt...OVE-AFTERPULSE

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showt...818-1-8-0-Bugs

Oh, and I'd also like to wish you good luck!
    Thanks to Digital Legends (and their horrendously inept "Devs"!), you're probably gonna need it...

Other than that; I completely agree with the position offered by Brother Jhorsh (post #12)!

Thanks for the welcome guys!
    Indeed, by going through past posts and conversations on the forums, I can tell Tomahawk did a great job in getting your voices heard to have things fixed. I will do my best to follow in his footsteps!
    Tomahawk is still around, just on another project. So whenever I feel like I need some help, I will be asking Tomahawk here and there. Also from veteran players like yourselves!
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction to get started by sending me helpful links to look at and study.

-Precision
    Last edited by Precision; Today at 06:20 PM. Reason: incorrect mod

Welcome to the forum. I know I'm a little late to do so. But I'm curious as to what to call you: Precision or Sharps? Or both interchangeably?

Default More bugs

Respawn with secondary in hand. Crashing before ever entering match. And still haven't fixed **** for months. **** you *******s delete my game so I can get my money back since you don't care to fix ****. Just change devs so no one knows what's really going on with this bull**** of a company

Default Wtf

So instead of communicating with the community about the issues that the devs have dropped in your lap. Wtf. Now with new update a whole new issue with the game freezing while in play. And stays that way. Your company you work for has no shame or honor. Put out new events and gear, weapons. Give us a ****ing update and I don’t care who is the me moderator. They just change you guys so you have no clue on the problems. We deserve and answer NOW

Quote Originally Posted by A500Bandit View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I know I'm a little late to do so. But I'm curious as to what to call you: Precision or Sharps? Or both interchangeably?
    Lol, silly mistake on my end.
    Please call me precision.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast