Quote Originally Posted by Ricola Coughdrop View Post
Just had to comment. I like how you said "the developer" prob is a part timer too, lol. Nobody gets CS anymore, busy watchin youtube vids on how to code.
LoL,

well bro there are many players, taking advantage of devs lazziness, like yesterday i saw someone posted about hack service, which he directed me to his video link as a prove for his offer, i think all MODS that i saw was awesome but it was a super 100% unfair for all normal and legit player, and to my surprise this player was one of the top SEA monster! and the top 1/2 was his brother as he told me, luckily i have automatically downloaded the video of MoD gameplay.....guess what, this group of player was trying to attract players , and those who can afford like 150$ monthly will get the full swing service,

what i can say, auto play mod can clear each floor of laby and elemental with only 1-2 sec, normal boss with higher grade item legendary...and so forth...

so far most of this hacker used to play this on pc...all hacking tools was widely available and anyone could be experimenting with and see how it helps in game, with a bit of knowledge i now began to understand how and why they never banned for hacking, anyway just let the dev do their homework....