Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defense buff

As a weekly top 10 in pvp global server, I agree that def boost needs a buff!

While I agree this is a good idea, please don't break the game implementing it. If the devs suddenly make defense a significant factor it will throw everyone's teams out of balance. People have spent a lot of time and money building teams in the current system and will not be happy if the whole system is disrupted and/or broken. Please make sure they do it carefully and with a lot of thought...

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterJ View Post
    While I agree this is a good idea, please don't break the game implementing it. If the devs suddenly make defense a significant factor it will throw everyone's teams out of balance. People have spent a lot of time and money building teams in the current system and will not be happy if the whole system is disrupted and/or broken. Please make sure they do it carefully and with a lot of thought...
    You mean like they did with the HP boost? or with the shield armors for ming and bibi? or like the regen armors that make heroes like lee immortal? What could a defense buff do at this point? You can have a hero with 7k defense and 70k hp and they still get plowed through like a hero with 2k defense and 39k hp...i say defense buff is overdue! Heroes like Ogre King, Tanksalot, and Gumball need a chance to be useful...

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterJ View Post
    It's why i'm suggesting at least less of a pvp % reduction. In pve, def % boost is definitely noticeable but for pvp, it's worthless. As new equips/enchants are coming out, the damage output is starting to rise too fast for the defense to catch up. HP% buff is much better than having any defense boost, making almost all def% heroes useless.

I am also a person that has spent a lot of money and time building my team to have it ruined by Lee's and get demolished by elemental teams. I just want def % boosters to be useful again. #maketanksgreatagain

I think its in DL best interest to make defense great in pvp. Everyone just uses there offence team and swap maybe 1-2 heroes. DL should try and encourage building more heroes. If defense where viable in pvp defense team then people would be able to build alot more heroes. It should reward those heroes that are designed for defense to be in a pvp/gvg defense team composition. There would be alot more variety to the game and make it more fun. The more heroes people build the more time spent playing the game and hopefully bigger community.

I know people are going to complain about resources as a factor of not wanting to grind to build any new hero but thats a different topic that would have to be addressed.

-Sebbrewski

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12