Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gvg is broken

I noticed that there are people guild hopping to help other guild fight tough guilds. I feel that this is pretty unfair and suggest that there is a 1-2day wait period where new members cant do gvg when they join a guild. Atm there is no consequences in people guild hopping since they still receive the gvg rewards even when they change guild everyday as long as they do the gvg.

Will let the devs know. This is unfair indeed and shouldn't be allowed.

Thanks!
    MilkSoda

Quote Originally Posted by animemaple View Post
    I noticed that there are people guild hopping to help other guild fight tough guilds. I feel that this is pretty weak and suggest that there is a 1-2day wait period.
    "We all know, which Alliance(s), do this. I support this idea."

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrules View Post
    The problem is that it's exploitable too. Effectively screwing them out of a shot at the top.
    So my guild encountered this issue TODAY. One can say it was merely a coincidence and we got the short end of the stick, but I highly doubt just any guild in my GvG league, could make it to our league, with ONLY "17" members. And I can attest to the fact I've seen this guild a few days earlier, and they were 30/30 on their roster list. So the fact in 2 days, they lost 13 members, yeah, that's not merely a coincidence. Add in the fact that the 2 guilds that faced this guild accumulated more total points than the amount of points possible for my guild to possible retain, is hugely disheartening. The Guild: White Shadows. Here's also screenshots of how I came about my conclusion.

Current GvG League

"Notice the majority of the guild's here, have 30 MEMBERS!"

Previous GvG Results

"Notice the amount of POINTS possible to retain from facing White Shadows Guild"

GVG TODAY

"So how did all of a sudden in 2 days, you guys lose 13 members, so fast? About 6 hours ago, ya'll had nearly 30 right? SUP with that!!? Either someone(s) [1+ Guilds] are intentionally plotting to have my guild's rank record tank, or merely it's a coincidence we got the short end of the stick. Yeah, regardless this happened TODAY. As Jahrules has eloquently addressed, it is indeed a problem not just for my guild, but for all guild's. @MilkSoda please relay this information to the devs, look into it, and find solutions, because this issue will continue to come up in the foreseeable future."
    Last edited by Kɑizoku; 10-15-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Kaiz, I see you’re insinuating that Legends May have had some shady doing here with White Shadows. Absolutely not. We faced them with 51 hearts as well. Add on 1 point per person for PVE for your extra swords left over. That brings your score up to 182 points. Then factor in the defenses that we got from their 20 or so attacks and that fully accounts for all points of our 200. Did you not know you could attack under cannon room under Operation for 1 point per sword? Either way, it was just as frustrating for us to see a guild with 51 swords at our level. And if they had 30 members, we would undoubtedly have more than 202 swords when we use all 90 daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Kɑizoku View Post
    "We all know, which Alliance(s), do this. I support this idea."

So my guild encountered this issue TODAY. One can say it was merely a coincidence and we got the short end of the stick, but I highly doubt just any guild in my GvG league, could make it to our league, with ONLY "17" members. And I can attest to the fact I've seen this guild a few days earlier, and they were 30/30 on their roster list. So the fact in 2 days, they lost 13 members, yeah, that's not merely a coincidence. Add in the fact that the 2 guilds that faced this guild accumulated more total points than the amount of points possible for my guild to possible retain, is hugely disheartening. The Guild: White Shadows. Here's also screenshots of how I came about my conclusion.

Current GvG League

"Notice the majority of the guild's here, have 30 MEMBERS!"

Previous GvG Results

"Notice the amount of POINTS possible to retain from facing White Shadows Guild"

GVG TODAY

"So how did all of a sudden in 2 days, you guys lose 13 members, so fast? About 6 hours ago, ya'll had nearly 30 right? SUP with that!!? Either someone(s) [1+ Guilds] are intentionally plotting to have my guild's rank record tank, or merely it's a coincidence we got the short end of the stick. Yeah, regardless this happened TODAY. As Jahrules has eloquently addressed, it is indeed a problem not just for my guild, but for all guild's. @MilkSoda please relay this information to the devs, look into it, and find solutions, because this issue will continue to come up in the foreseeable future."
    We just played them the day before with their heart totals at 51 as well. As you can see in your own screenshot Dicentology had 30 more points than us somehow. We won all our matches and had some defenses. Maybe that was the difference? Did your guild win all the matches? Either way, your position does not concern Legends at all as we are not aiming for top 3 or trying to get a guild into top 3. After yesterday's result Exile gained 30 points on us, now why would we want that?!

As Coast said Legends is not affiliated with any other guild period.

I do agree with you Kai, it is unfair that after day 1 White Shadows kicked all of there in-actives (I am guessing is what happened) that resulted in uneven matches for the week.

I know there is some guilds out there that have farms guild and nothing is stopping them form doing this on purpose so DL needs to address this and try and get it fixed.

My suggestion would be, at the start of a new gvg week all players are locked in and are available to be attacked by all the guilds they face for that week. If some one leaves or gets kicked they can join another guild but are not available to gvg until the current week is over. If they rejoin there original guild during that week they can attack. Since you never know who your up against next week this will also help if a guild is trying to bring extra people on for a day or 2 before they face off against a stronger guild. In this new scenario it will be preventable.

-Sebbrewski

I also agree that something needs to be changed to prevent this abuse from happening as soon as possible.
    I am trying to push for a change to be implemented by the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkSoda View Post
    push for change by next update.
    "Thank you @MilkSoda. @Coast @Sebbrewski overthinking it.
    Last edited by Kɑizoku; 10-16-2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Kung Fu Kenny - FEEL. [Verse 1]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12