Default Slow Equipment Leveling

I decided to show you guys a video of the ridiculous amount of work and time to get a 4* SH equip to 6* lvl 30.

It Takes 19 minutes. USING ONLY 2 * EQUIPS. It would take TWICE as long using 1 * equips. Can you imagine spending 38 minutes leveling an equipment?

Please have an auto fodder select system or allow us to select more than just 10 items when reforging an equipment. ANYTHING to speed up this process.

Add something along the following lines.

But ideally, it'd be allowing us to select huge amounts of fodder at a time.
    Last edited by SORAKH2756; 10-12-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Agreed...also lessen the equipment exp required for level up. I'm not even excited when I get 30 magic metals anymore because I know I'll never be able to level it up fast enough. I'm sitting on 20 SH equipment that are completely un-leveled... It takes WAY too long to enhance, and it takes WAY too much exp. Please fix!

Yep, this seems to be an issue that keeps escalating as the game progresses on.
    I will let the devs know and that video will be very helpful in showing them that some changes might be needed.

Thanks!
    MilkSoda

One hundred percent agree. I have over a hundred magic metals I can't cash in because I have too much gear already and it takes a week or two to collect the fodder to level it. Also, could we increase the item cap past 600? I have so much gear sitting on low tier heroes that I'll never be able to get rid of it at this point. Reducing the experience to level up gear would probably help but I don't see that actually happening any time soon.

+1 to reducing the amount of exp to lvl your equips. You obtain more sh equips then you can lvl up. Evolving sh equips to 6* is like 10x more painful then evolving a hero to 6* plus the f

@MilkSoda added an example of what could be done.

leveling up two equips today made me die a little inside.
    Last edited by SORAKH2756; 10-12-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SORAKH2756 View Post
    @MilkSoda added an example of what could be done.

leveling up two equips today made me die a little inside.
    lolol sorry to hear that.. . I will share your all your suggestions along with your video/screenshots that embodies the struggles of the players. This will be of great help!