Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Afterpulse Weapon III Found By Hr2393

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎

#Le YouTube
    #RS300MasterRace
    #MakeAfterpulseGreatAgain
    #MrForumTroller
    Tips & Tricks

AFTERPULSE OP SETUP

1★ RS 3OO CHROME MAXED LVL
    5★ MKR 3 ATOM LVL 5
    7★ STUN GRENADE MAXED LVL
    ADVANCED MASTODON
    QUICK RELOAD, ABLE TO USE BOTH PRIMARY AND SECONDARY WEAPON AT ONCE. +20,000 ARMOR. +50% RELOAD SPEED WITH LAUNCHER. MELEE IS ACTIVE. IMMUNE TO CQB/CQR WEAPONS AND SPOTTERS +DISPLAYS THEM.

This is the best weapon ever released folks!! Okay hold up hold up let me explain

You guys see there's no stats to this particular weapon because the stats are calculated randomly during each battle.
    You can pay an extra $10k to have +35% more chances towards super OP stats.

For more custom 7* weapons , contact HR via paypal.
    The AlphaHR Associates charge little fee to deliver custom never seen before weapons to you!

Edit : We also max them out for you for a pack of oreos.
    Æ NATION

7* - UNK SHAMROCK , UNK NC , AGL Tiger , A500 Autumn , A500 Dragon , SSV9 , PW-9 Veteran , LSM veteran , BTT 0.5 ECHO , AKSG JADE , NOX-k Patriot , KG-18 , Ptyphoon , BRW , st3c atom , Warlander delta , cqr panther , AG10 panther , A500 panther , CQR atom , Patriot revolver , CQR autumn , bobcat , kpk , revolver chrome

All gear ever except 3-4 pieces.

Soooo... I'll have to get the 'God-gun' (AUG A3 Foxtrot) in order to obliterate HR (and all of Reality/the entire Multiverse in the process!), so that I will receive the 'More-Money-Than-God gun' (P90 Golf), in order to pay off HR to obtain this gun (AAC Omega). Which will pay itself down as long as I continue to send money to HR and Associates...? But in the end I'll attain Ultimate Universal Power, so that I'll finally be able to wrestle the 'God-gun' away from HR's smoldering corpse and the game will go on for all Eternity...?
    It'll be a really cool challenge too, since only HR can actually have these guns! 👍🏻

Wow! That's some deal! There must be a catch somewhere...
    🤔

But...?! waitaminnit there – heck you guys... HECK!!!
    Last edited by HisDudeness2; 07-17-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphablaze View Post
    This is the best weapon ever released folks!! Okay hold up hold up let me explain

You guys see there's no stats to this particular weapon because the stats are calculated randomly during each battle.
    You can pay an extra $10k to have +35% more chances towards super OP stats.

For more custom 7* weapons , contact HR via paypal.
    The AlphaHR Associates charge little fee to deliver custom never seen before weapons to you!

Edit : We also max them out for you for a pack of oreos.

Well ig I better get my bank account ready one thing in description to add unnerfable!!hehe I'll have to get that

To make this 17* of this gun i need 8,192 four stars. After playing for one years I'm not able to collect a single Delta and Echo. At this rate I guess my grand grand grand grand grand grand grand son would make it one day.

they should put this in B to B as a 3* and let us build it.

Lol dude you got it all. The dude is once again correct!!
    Samuel it will be nerfed in a week tho :/
    Æ NATION

7* - UNK SHAMROCK , UNK NC , AGL Tiger , A500 Autumn , A500 Dragon , SSV9 , PW-9 Veteran , LSM veteran , BTT 0.5 ECHO , AKSG JADE , NOX-k Patriot , KG-18 , Ptyphoon , BRW , st3c atom , Warlander delta , cqr panther , AG10 panther , A500 panther , CQR atom , Patriot revolver , CQR autumn , bobcat , kpk , revolver chrome

Quote Originally Posted by alphablaze View Post
    Lol dude you got it all. The dude is once again correct!!
    Samuel it will be nerfed in a week tho :/
    Wait what?!! Here I was ready to sell all my iOS-devices to raise the money for the first down payment! Heck you guys... HECK!

Quote Originally Posted by HisDudeness2 View Post
    Wait what?!! Here I was ready to sell all my iOS-devices to raise the money for the first down payment! Heck you guys... HECK!
    Our tactics ain't dirty , its just competitive capitalism dude.
    Thanks for contacting AlphaHR associates.
    Æ NATION

Well, time to start robbing banks to pay HR and Associates for this ish.
    Have you guys thought of a logo?
    Have you need of a campaign manager?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast