Default Account Stolen/ Hacked/ Switched

I got a new tablet and switched my account over to it now my account is not my account. It is being used by someone else. What is happening? I have worked really hard on that account and put some real money into it now it just gets taken away that easily? I have played this game for 2 years and never had issues until I swapped it to my tablet

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showt...entally-hacked

Take a look at this thread. It's a few below yours. Look at the date it was posted. Gamevil has known about this for well over a year and done nothing about it. I have sent messages to Noble Beard, and he never responded. The previous forum mod Jasminum was supposed to pass it along and didn't do it either.

Had the same thing happen to a guild mate about a week ago. He moved his account to a tablet, and someone else got onto it. They ruined it, by deleting all the stacks. Several years worth of work ruined because he put it on a tablet.

Bottom line is, never put your account on a tablet. It's not secure. Another question is, why has Gamevil not done anything about this?

Oh, another thing. If you go to Customer Service with this issue, they ban the account.

Yeah, that's why I haven't even bothered. I am just gonna start over, if I even decide to keep playing. Its ridiculous that they have known abt this issue for over a year and still haven't fixed it.

But I reset the account first, that way at least no one else gets to keep my hard work