Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Good Post!

Thanks to @killer for raising the topic and to @808raoul for the translation!

Some interesting concepts, but I find the lack of verbiage regarding the gear perk issue a little disturbing. Leads me to believe that the problem is bigger than all of us, and that it's not getting fixed anytime soon. Ditto for the ROF/autoaim/perk bugs on certain guns. 'Nuff said there.

But, like the Dude says, here's to hoping. It's about all we can do at this point.

M

Crates are all terrible , last event nothing but Far N in all the crates I opened , this event I've received nothing but m349.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    Hey bud,

Can't say that you're wrong. I mean it's happened time and time again. I also wouldn't really bank on purchasing 'bugged' crates. Besides addressing crate issues before events go live, offering compensation is a step In the right direction. And yea, I can see how it totally seems unfair: getting double the crates and more so re-rolling said crates. My advice though is to just fly straight.

The devs are aware of the mistake and will certainly make adjustments to ensure this doesn't happen again (....). In the end, it's not worth getting banned and or losing your account. The developers monitor the forums as well, so they know first hand what the community is experiencing.

Thanks for the feedback,

- Tomahawk
    Agree with OMW I might purposely buy bugged crates next time too.

Really? Does anyone really got banned or loose their account by rolling crates or glitching? As far as I can see those same players who admittedly and on denials of glitching are still glitching and still playing as of today.

Sorry to contradict tommy but there is no bite on your words until we actually see someone got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidfrik View Post
    Agree with OMW I might purposely buy bugged crates next time too.

Really? Does anyone really got banned or loose their account by rolling crates or glitching? As far as I can see those same players who admittedly and on denials of glitching are still glitching and still playing as of today.

Sorry to contradict tommy but there is no bite on your words until we actually see someone got banned.
    They never banned anyone for inbox glitch and that was 1 year ago.
    It would be great if they ban all glitchers but only if they bring new maps and clan battles into the game.
    We veterans (including willis , tho he might have to give it up without him liking it ) would be more than happy to give away our accounts and set up new ones for team selection.
    Æ NATION

7* - UNK SHAMROCK , UNK NC , AGL Tiger , A500 Autumn , A500 Dragon , SSV9 , PW-9 Veteran , LSM veteran , BTT 0.5 ECHO , AKSG JADE , NOX-k Patriot , KG-18 , Ptyphoon , BRW , st3c atom , Warlander delta , cqr panther , AG10 panther , A500 panther , CQR atom , Patriot revolver , CQR autumn , bobcat , kpk , revolver chrome

All gear ever except 3-4 pieces.

U doubt wrong then. But again. Shows how little u actually know. U just assume. And u know what assuming does. Get facts before making ur assumptions. 90% of current players have rolled crates. If I would actually be proactive in the game like join doscords and pay attention u might learn something. So again.. u doubt wrong. Ur man crash on Willis is clouding ur thoughts. Don't bother responding. Cuz it won't get a response from me. Ur wrong about what u think and assume. ✌🏼
    Last edited by Killer☠️614; 07-16-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Yup @Parski1 willis is one of us as well.
    You can ask him and he'll tell you , if he doesn't I have more than enough evidences to prove that haha.

(No hate towards willis , I don't think he did anything wrong by glitching just like rest of us.Its only fair)
    Æ NATION

7* - UNK SHAMROCK , UNK NC , AGL Tiger , A500 Autumn , A500 Dragon , SSV9 , PW-9 Veteran , LSM veteran , BTT 0.5 ECHO , AKSG JADE , NOX-k Patriot , KG-18 , Ptyphoon , BRW , st3c atom , Warlander delta , cqr panther , AG10 panther , A500 panther , CQR atom , Patriot revolver , CQR autumn , bobcat , kpk , revolver chrome

All gear ever except 3-4 pieces.

I remember in previous threads or vids saying he glitches but stopped because he felt morally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco303 View Post
    can somebody explain this glitching or rolling i'm seeing? what benefits does it have? why has it not been stopped? new to forum and confused.
    A lot of players cheat the system... there are some flaws in the game program, they used to glitch/ farm golds from daily rewards to amass golds.

Then recently exposed, is the crate rolling, where in they roll the weapons and gear crates until they get the good stuffs that they want, which explains how a lot of players got the rare weapons and gears almost immediately after its release.

In short it is cheating.

obviously i can not post the details, it is against the forum rule, but it was posted in this very same forum not too long ago, until they delete the original thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco303 View Post
    can somebody explain this glitching or rolling i'm seeing? what benefits does it have? why has it not been stopped? new to forum and confused.
    As to why its not beeen stopped or anybody got penalized? Its beyond me ask tomahawk and the devs

Folks say there are ways to trick the delivery process when gold or crates are opened. That would allow a player to get many credits for a gold purchase. Or keep checking a crate and re drawing it until you got what you wanted.

As a professional programmer my feeling is the e commerce part of this app is poorly written and allows transaction errors. So the developers compensate for that by limiting the drops of quality merchandise.

I can testify that there are NO special wpns or gears in the shop most of the time.

It may be different for PAYING CUSTOMERS. As a free player I just can't complete sets or get great weapons.

Gave Evil doesn't care if folks hack their crappy interface. They make plenty of money cheating noobs out of IAPs. They don't have the skills or motivation to fix anything.
    Борис Баденов

IGN: ClaudeBadly

Afterpulse - the game that plays you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast