Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Badly View Post
    Folks say there are ways to trick the delivery process when gold or crates are opened. That would allow a player to get many credits for a gold purchase. Or keep checking a crate and re drawing it until you got what you wanted.

As a professional programmer my feeling is the e commerce part of this app is poorly written and allows transaction errors. So the developers compensate for that by limiting the drops of quality merchandise.

I can testify that there are NO special wpns or gears in the shop most of the time.

It may be different for PAYING CUSTOMERS. As a free player I just can't complete sets or get great weapons.

Gave Evil doesn't care if folks hack their crappy interface. They make plenty of money cheating noobs out of IAPs. They don't have the skills or motivation to fix anything.
    Yeah the biggest issue is that connection to and from the database isn't serialized properly by using locks.
    And the client side data rollback is very poorly implemented as well.
    Æ NATION

7* - UNK SHAMROCK , UNK NC , AGL Tiger , A500 Autumn , A500 Dragon , SSV9 , PW-9 Veteran , LSM veteran , BTT 0.5 ECHO , AKSG JADE , NOX-k Patriot , KG-18 , Ptyphoon , BRW , st3c atom , Warlander delta , cqr panther , AG10 panther , A500 panther , CQR atom , Patriot revolver , CQR autumn , bobcat , kpk , revolver chrome

All gear ever except 3-4 pieces.

Hey! Take back those duplicates. Made me even more annoyed.

Hey Bronco303,

Welcome to the forums, bud. Our community members are referring to an in-game exploit that allows players to obtain certain weapons through illegal means. These actions are prohibited by the developers as well as Gamevil. Please be aware that players who utilize these exploits risk losing their accounts.

Thanks,

- Tomahawk

On a side note. Tomahawk. U can give my free crates to someone else. I didn't actually mean to purchase the 510 gear deal. So feel free to give my two freebies to another person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    Hey Bronco303,

Welcome to the forums, bud. Our community members are referring to an in-game exploit that allows players to obtain certain weapons through illegal means. These actions are prohibited by the developers as well as Gamevil. Please be aware that players who utilize these exploits risk losing their accounts.

Thanks,

- Tomahawk
    Lol I like how you make us feel that there's actually a human sitting behind the screen typing this.
    Your predecessors Foxhide and Snowsnake felt like bots haha.
    Wish the devs were as optimistic and supportive as you my friend , I can see how you're always trapped in between them and us.....tiring job eh?
    Æ NATION

7* - UNK SHAMROCK , UNK NC , AGL Tiger , A500 Autumn , A500 Dragon , SSV9 , PW-9 Veteran , LSM veteran , BTT 0.5 ECHO , AKSG JADE , NOX-k Patriot , KG-18 , Ptyphoon , BRW , st3c atom , Warlander delta , cqr panther , AG10 panther , A500 panther , CQR atom , Patriot revolver , CQR autumn , bobcat , kpk , revolver chrome

'
    Just to state the facts about the compensation from the 510 gear deals, then we didn't get a "full" 510 gear deal as compensation.
    We got compensated the missing (1 pcs) guaranteed 4* - 6* gear crate that was missing per deal.

In my case, then I had bought 2x 510 gold gear deals that was flawed.

- I recieved the missing
    2x (4* - 6*) guaranteed Patriot gear crates in compentation.
    - I received
    1x (4* - 6*) guaranteed Patriot gear crate as an apology.

So it wasn't a glorious compensation with "full" deals as some might think - It was just a fair compensation.

A compensation I didn't longer need since I've managed to buy my way to the crates I wanted in the meantime, so it was more or less a full loss for me only valued the coin price I can get from selling the gear.

As the matter of speculation into buing flawed deals, then that is an old discussion.
    We've sometimes seen some of them compensated in the past for the affected buyers and other times they haven't been compensated.
    So it's a gamble to speculate in that and not anything I will do on purpose with my limited gold reserve.
    Last edited by SuperKlaus; 07-18-2017 at 08:09 AM.

____
    Make the game great again
    - Fix the gear & Fix the weapons
    - Make new maps and gamemodes
    - Implement some of the countless forum suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKlaus View Post
    '
    Just to state the facts about the compensation from the 510 gear deals, then we didn't get a "full" 510 gear deal as compensation.
    We got compensated the missing (1 pcs) guaranteed 4* - 6* gear crate that was missing per deal.

In my case, then I had bought 2x 510 gold gear deals that was flawed.

- I recieved the missing
    2x (4* - 6*) guaranteed Patriot gear crates in compentation.
    - I received
    1x (4* - 6*) guaranteed Patriot gear crate as an apology.

So it wasn't a glorious compensation with "full" deals as some might think - It was just a fair compensation.

A compensation I didn't longer need since I've managed to buy my way to the crates I wanted in the meantime, so it was more or less a full loss for me only valued the coin price I can get from selling the gear.

As the matter of speculation into buing flawed deals, then that is an old discussion.
    We've sometimes seen some of them compensated in the past for the affected buyers and other times they haven't been compensated.
    So it's a gamble to speculate in that and not anything I will do on purpose with my limited gold reserve.
    Hey Klaus,

Sorry to hear, brutha. I hope that you at least got something good out of these crates (or at least worthwhile). You make a valid point and I'm not gonna sugar coat it cause we've experienced issues like these in the past. While compensation is provided, it could also have been avoided. I mean these things do happen and while that's no excuse please know that the developers are aware of where the community stands. I'm certain they'd make the proper adjustments moving forward to avoid any problem with crates in the future.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Tomahawk

Quote Originally Posted by alphablaze View Post
    Lol I like how you make us feel that there's actually a human sitting behind the screen typing this.
    Your predecessors Foxhide and Snowsnake felt like bots haha.
    Wish the devs were as optimistic and supportive as you my friend , I can see how you're always trapped in between them and us.....tiring job eh?
    [Insert Fry meme] '...not sure if sarcasm or genuine comment' lol

Yea it's quite the rollercoaster at times but it's all good. Something new everyday...Just know I'm always on standby with a fire extinguisher waiting to put the fire out...or roast a marshmallow

- Tomahawk

Yea it's quite the rollercoaster at times but it's all good. Something new everyday...Just know I'm always on standby with a fire extinguisher waiting to put the fire out...or roast a marshmallow

- Tomahawk
    Lol nope it ain't sarcasm , when you came to these forums all of us at discord were discussing how you're the best fit as a moderator.
    Its sad you joined in when the game already started going downhill.
    Game and forums both were best during the Foxhide era , I don't know if you took a look but forums used to be super good and productive back then.
    You're a cool guy and if you ever want to hang out with other players(afterpulse and other games as well) at discord just leave me a message. I'm inviting you not as a forum mod but as a good player and you don't have to act formally as a moderator there.

Oh and btw I grabbed some graham crackers and chocolate , spidfrik is bringing the booze!
    Æ NATION

- Tomahawk
    Tomahawk, i think most if not all of us in the community know that you have a difficult job and that you are doing the best you can. Keep up the good work, brother.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast