Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I always just tell it to summon 3000+ allies and it always stops when i hit 140.

I tried it this morning and no problems (except the flashing lights from the summons). It stopped when I used up the initial fp and I had to start it up again because of the fp awards from summoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    I always just tell it to summon 3000+ allies and it always stops when i hit 140.
    because thats the maximum amout of normal allies you can hold. unless you use a enhance pet and even then your limit would be amout of allies being maxed and after that the amout of allies you can hold.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWind View Post
    because thats the maximum amout of normal allies you can hold. unless you use a enhance pet and even then your limit would be amout of allies being maxed and after that the amout of allies you can hold.
    I think that was Jaana's point. For him/her it doesn't stop till either space is full or points are used up. The OP is saying that it stops well before either event can occur.

I'm experiencing the same thing. Only half the points get used every time and it's not because I'm out of space. It's annoying when trying to use up friend points. I just assumed everyone was having this issue, but it's been there for a few patches now and hasn't been fixed. I'm on android and it happens on all my devices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12