Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bug summoning allies with friend points

When using friend points and summoning allies, it always summon only about half of the supposed number.
    So when summoning 140 allies, it stops at 70.
    Then you summon the 70 remaining but it stops at 35.
    And then 35-> 17, 17->8, 8->4, 4->2, 2->1, and done.
    That's really long and annoying.

Moreover the ally being summoned isn't even displayed, it simply refresh the shop over and over (it still summons the ally regardless).

Quote Originally Posted by overdrives View Post
    When using friend points and summoning allies, it always summon only about half of the supposed number.

Moreover the ally being summoned isn't even displayed, it simply refresh the shop over and over (it still summons the ally regardless).
    because you can only hold UP TO 140 ? it just fills up to 140 allies not go over the limit

I agree with OP's observation that the bulk FP summons have a habit of stopping halfway. Happened to me quite a number of times even before I reached 140 allies.

I don't think it is a bad thing not to display the allies summoned because it saves us the trouble of going through the summoning animation of mostly low-grade allies.

I've said it in another post, but I'll say it here. I agree with Iwascalledhurry. If you wanna know which allies you got, you only have to into ally collection and it will show the newest. However, once you exit and then comeback in the the list will be sorted.

As far as during the summons, my experience is that when you summon a bulk amount (especially 140) you're getting more friend points awarded. The summons stops when the initial friends points has been depleted. For example, if you have 2100 fp and you summon 70 at 30fp (for simplicity sake), it will stop when that 2100 has been used up. However, you might have been awarded an additional 500fp for summoning that many. So you'll have 500fp left when the 70 summons has ended.

I, also, agree with RedWind. You can only hold a max of 140. Not sure how you have managed to completely empty the list, but thanks to various things like farming, daily log in rewards, and farming to make trans, i'm usually sitting 5 or more sss, around 10 ss, and several of s/a allies. I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong. Just saying that I can't seem to keep my list lower than 70 or so. Though, I have gotten it down to 39 once or twice.

Wait ... no no : When I'm summoning, let's say 3000 points, it says 100 allies ... and stops at 50 for no reason. No points acquired inbetween.
    Also I can easily summon 150 or 200 with a 140 maximum ... since they're all being used to augment my SSS and SS anyway.
    And finally while I get you speaking of useless allies summon animation, seeing the store refresh hundred of times is even less exciting.

Wait ... no no : When I'm summoning, let's say 3000 points, it says 100 allies ... and stops at 50 for no reason. No points acquired inbetween.
    Also I can easily summon 150 or 200 with a 140 maximum ... since they're all being used to augment my SSS and SS anyway.
    And finally while I get you speaking of useless allies summon animation, seeing the store refresh hundred of times is even less exciting.
    so you are using a auto enhance pet while doing those summons ? then they auto enhance SS and S only ?
    the moment you have lets say all SS or S on max enhanced already if will fill up the empty slots since there is no S or SS to enhance anymore to max in that case it will stop summoning because ally slots are full.
    or you have slight internet problem in which the summoning stops halve way throught
    ok nvm idk if above is yes or no since i wasnt aware of auto enhance changes but it still could be it
    Last edited by RedWind; 07-13-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Ah, well, that sux. I haven't experienced that. I will say that the way auto summons goes for normal allies sux for people who suffer from migraines. I either have the brightness of the device turned way down or just look away for a while. Flashing bright white lights are hell for me.

Hopefully HellHawk will get this and look into it. Your problem I mean.

I don't use auto-enhance because I use b and c allies to enhance my ss allies. I try to hold onto the s and a allies (try is stretching it a bit) for those deified allies that I still haven't gotten or haven't max/ulted.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWind View Post
    so you are using a auto enhance pet while doing those summons ? then they auto enhance SS and S only ?
    the moment you have lets say all SS or S on max enhanced already if will fill up the empty slots since there is no S or SS to enhance anymore to max in that case it will stop summoning because ally slots are full.
    I have to manually use SS and S on SSS each weekend since I have too many of them, believe me that's not the problem

Same thing has been happening to me, it ALWAYS will summon only half. And I know all the all the above listed possible problems are not happening. I also have the auto enhance pet, and I never run out of ss or s to enhance. I don't care about seeing whats being summoned but I wish they would just let us use all of our points in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by kslambo View Post
    Same thing has been happening to me, it ALWAYS will summon only half. And I know all the all the above listed possible problems are not happening. I also have the auto enhance pet, and I never run out of ss or s to enhance. I don't care about seeing whats being summoned but I wish they would just let us use all of our points in one go.
    I'm gonna try it in a few minutes. Not to debunk what's happening, but to see if it's a hit and miss bug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast