Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Landcruiser Guest

Wow been a while since I've seen you on here ironsight 👊🏼 Are you still playing AP?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsight View Post
    What a great idea sir and I hope people join you on this

Landcruiser Guest

How about that strike now......

1.7.3?? Anyone see an improvement?? 😂🌶

Yea I'm ready

Landcruiser Guest

Maybe the Devs read this and went on strike ?? Tomahawk are you on strike? Bueller… Bueller… 🌶🌶

Still here, bud

I'm gathering that feedback to share with the devs. This is crucial and very important moving forward. It seems there has been numerous changes that people aren't too happy about.

That's why I'm here

Loving the feedback, guys. Keep it coming.

- Tomahawk

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    Still here, bud

I'm gathering that feedback to share with the devs. This is crucial and very important moving forward. It seems there has been numerous changes that people aren't too happy about.

That's why I'm here

- Tomahawk
    Have they said why they won't fix the problems and instead work on the parts no one complains about?

Hey Tomahawk, i know you are diligently gathering data and info for the devs. But you have been doing that for a long time. I don't get a sense that they listen to you. The devs don't seem to address any issues that the community brought up. Instead of making the game better, it seems like they make it worse with each new updates. Do you get a sense that they are listening to you? Or are we just spitting into the wind and banging our heads against a wall?

Ok I'm in Bald Eagle! I am a vet player been playing since it was released first in Australia. I am so over this game they will not get a dime from me again. It's my mission now to warn everyone on all avenues to avoid this game. It's a rip off. And Tomahawk you cannot be serious with your pathetic lame replies??? Seriously dude what a joke....
    It's not even that hard to boycott this game now cos it's so bad. Lost all interest. Devs you ****. Losers. Money hungry, greedy D Heads...
    more YouTube vids coming up about how bad this game is now. My guns don't even kill now! 7* weapons like 3* what a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Slodeth83 View Post
    Ok I'm in Bald Eagle! I am a vet player been playing since it was released first in Australia. I am so over this game they will not get a dime from me again. It's my mission now to warn everyone on all avenues to avoid this game. It's a rip off. And Tomahawk you cannot be serious with your pathetic lame replies??? Seriously dude what a joke....
    It's not even that hard to boycott this game now cos it's so bad. Lost all interest. Devs you ****. Losers. Money hungry, greedy D Heads...
    more YouTube vids coming up about how bad this game is now. My guns don't even kill now! 7* weapons like 3* what a joke!
    yes bro, as of this moment I'm out! other then a handful of training matches I haven't played in 34 hours. The time has come....we need to stand together as a community until they FIX this game. Perhaps they will finally listen if we are together. If you are reading this Android users.....please join the STRIKE
    BaldEagle13
    Out.......Stay Golden.........for Tomahawk

"They hate us cuz they ain't us!"
    One unit, many nations, above all Æ Nation

Landcruiser Guest

Happy so know your still here!! (I was just giving you a hard time) it does seem you are on out side from reading some of you responses! Thank you for taking our negativity! It has to go to you so you can give it to them! Keep on them about this stuff! It won't just go away if they keep ignoring it! They really need to just revert back to a working update and do some actual testing maybe even have some people that have played the game before test it out for a week and report back...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    Still here, bud

That's why I'm here

- Tomahawk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234