Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    I hear you guys....loud and clear.

Honestly, these actions are only evident of the communities frustration towards on going issues. I can't get mad at you there...or anyone else for that matter.

It's obvious you guys care about your gameplay experience as well, you should!

On the other hand, I'm a ****er for awaiting a great match so I will continue to play ugghhh. lol

Nonetheless, I will pass this message along and promise that it will make it to the developers.

Thanks for voicing your opinion.

- Tomahawk
    Thanks for passing along our growing frustrations!! It would just be nice to feel like we are being heard and for them to provide us with updates letting us know what if anything they are working on.

Agree with the other, nothing personal man but the frustration is growing day by day as problems continue!!
    IGN: Gervin

Primary:
    Who cares, game is a broken disaster
    Secondary:
    Who cares, game is a broken disaster

Quote Originally Posted by BaldEagle13 View Post
    Brothers, this is just 100% stupid on our part! The disconnects and crashes have gotten worse and way out of control! I've played 4 games tonight, and app has shut down in 4 of those. Why do we continue to play and support these people that only care about taking our money? They REFUSE to fix the game, they REFUSE to respond to us, all they care about is new weapons and YOUR money! I have been playing for over 1.5 years literally every day just like many on discord TZ and in Æ nation, and it's time to stand together and stop playing this game together! For a day, or two I don't know, but if we do it together maybe they will finally listen and fix this stupidity!! I wouldn't still play the game every day if I didn't love it, but I am not a complete moron! This has to be fixed and it has to be fixed NOW! You hear and see this Tomahawk?? And if you are a new android user/player and are reading this......do not give this company a penny of your money! This game is beyond broken right now, event is NOT playable. So sick of having to write posts like this. One I will delete this game forever, it may not affect you then, but sooner or later it will.....because many will follow. Come to discord TruceZone and you will learn the truth about this game!

#disgusted #disconnected

I totally agree. It's gets old really fast. What is discord though? Or truce zone? Is that a game/app?

Want to move the dial soldiers?
    Go to game rating sites and tell the truth about your gaming experiences.

Go to the Apple or Android store and put a rating in.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/afte...917912662?mt=8
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l.normal&hl=en

Submit ratings or comment on the review article with the truth. There's too many noobs who are reading the old articles and being attracted to this stinking dungheap:

https://mmos.com/review/afterpulse
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/afterpulse
    http://toucharcade.com/2015/11/03/af...bile-infantry/
    http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...ew.asp?c=68041
    Борис Баденов

IGN: ClaudeBadly

Afterpulse - the game that plays you!

I just wish the Devs could manage to take some time off from their prolonged "Holliday of Painting Weird Weaponry with P*** Poor Droprates"! It could actually lead to us not having to resort to going "on strike".

These latest seasonal challenges are actually not completely useless – I've actually managed to harvest some gold today. Whereas yesterday I couldn't even get my daily gold, 'cause nobody seemed to hang around long enough for a match to begin. At one time I waited in the lobby more than 20 (!) minnutes. My iOS device got so hot it could have warmed anyone showing up at the empty campsite of da Beast! Let's get him back out there already!!!

Also, the broken auto-aim is giving me headaches and a fear of getting seizures! Trying to nail ridiculously OP Hauser (with that moronically OP 4* Mar 12 of his!!!) with, for instance, a DMR 17 Shamster is plain unhealthy at this point!

Still, this seasonal version of Hauser is actually a lot easier to spot, what with that big ol' hat. And he isn't hiding behind any walls either (get it?). Can we keep him?

Uuummmh...

It certainly must be nice to have perfect aim – if you're a clown-bot, that is!
    For us players, however, we'll soon have to start getting prescription medication for epilepsy from our MDs...

Could the Devs PLEASE get around to fixing the broken auto-aim already?!!! Thank you!!!

How hard can it be, for crying out loud...

Quote Originally Posted by HisDudeness2 View Post
    ..... Whereas yesterday I couldn't even get my daily gold, 'cause nobody seemed to hang around long enough for a match to begin. At one time I waited in the lobby more than 20 (!) minnutes. ....
    I guess that you needed to lower durability on your weapons so you could restore the 200 points needed?...

You don't have to get into a "real" multiplayer match to do that!

Just make a Custom Match and it will deduct the 25 durability of each weapon when the match is created.
    You don't need opponents or anything to start a Custom Match so don't bother about settings.
    Just create a match and then press start it straight away until it starts.
    You don't even have to wait through the last countdown to match start before you quit the game to "collect" the damage.

____
    Make the game great again
    - Fix the gear & Fix the weapons
    - Make new maps and gamemodes
    - Implement some of the countless forum suggestions

I had full durability on both weapons, and it's news to me that this could be a problem.

Thanks for the tip anyway; I may try it out sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by HisDudeness2 View Post
    Uuummmh...

It certainly must be nice to have perfect aim – if you're a clown-bot, that is!
    For us players, however, we'll soon have to start getting prescription medication for epilepsy from our MDs...

Could the Devs PLEASE get around to fixing the broken auto-aim already?!!! Thank you!!!

How hard can it be, for crying out loud...

Tomahawk,

Hey man, we get it. Everybody who is supposed (at least by most moral and ethical standards) to do something that actually matters to us players have taken the weekend off. Again.

The thing is, we are tired of being treated like this. Quite a few "old timers" have left, and many others are struggling with the multitude of stuff that aren't working properly in AP. Some of us can't even access the game at present, for some nebulous reason...
    A lot of us have supported and invested time, and money, in this game from the very beginning. Lately, the general feeling in the community is one of severe exasperation!

As mentioned before in this thread, a big issue is the frankly horrid problem with the so-called "auto-aim". The simple incontrovertible fact is that it isn't working!
    When the player attempts to aim in the direction of visible enemies, bots or even other players, the auto-aim violently yanks the sight of the player/weapon in the direction of newly spawned bots/opponents. Even if they are completely out of sight, behind walls or around corners. This makes for an extremely unpleasant gaming experience, to say the least! It should be a real no-brainer that this ought to be fixed.

So whenever the Devs get around to doing something that are actually wanted and needed by the AP players, that would be a really good place to start (!). Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by iSLAY View Post
    I totally agree. It's gets old really fast. What is discord though? Or truce zone? Is that a game/app?
    Yes it's basically an app do gamers can communicate. It's available now in the App Store. You can find the link to Willis' setver on his website I believe.

Dear developers:

Just the same old story still landed in this game. Why dont you keep loving your hardworks in this game by fix all the bugs and crash. Just like we love this game by playing it and some of us still spend money to support your hardwork. And now im really curious what happened behind of this screen. Why wont you tell us what happened?. Just fix it and give us some clue why we should be patient on your promises. If only one or two crashes still ok but hey there alot of crashes since you said "all crash and bugs have been fixed"

And baldeagle youre the star bro. Keep it up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast