Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Antidot View Post
    Thx

This is the updated one:

TurboMOD :O Another Mod muhahaha
    How does increase tap stages and no oopart increase help those who didn't get to take advantage of the stage 50 farming? We still stuck at 999 max coin skull while those who knew the trick before patch still have over 1000. It be better if they limit coin and skull to 2k while having HoW at max 1000 and removing limit from tap and adding back stage 50 farming. It will also generate more money because people will be spending jewels to catch up faster to those already that high. This slow progress doesn't even make people wanting to jewel tap.

Quote Originally Posted by RescueR View Post
    How does increase tap stages and no oopart increase help those who didn't get to take advantage of the stage 50 farming? We still stuck at 999 max coin skull while those who knew the trick before patch still have over 1000. It be better if they limit coin and skull to 2k while having HoW at max 1000 and removing limit from tap and adding back stage 50 farming. It will also generate more money because people will be spending jewels to catch up faster to those already that high. This slow progress doesn't even make people wanting to jewel tap.
    I am waiting for this since day 1 when exactly this got suggested here, and till now there was no single change towards what u are asking for.
    I guess afterall it will just be what it is, wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Antidot View Post
    I am waiting for this since day 1 when exactly this got suggested here, and till now there was no single change towards what u are asking for.
    I guess afterall it will just be what it is, wishful thinking.
    Guess we can hope this new guy can do a better job with being up front with the Devs but like u said wishful thinking😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by RescueR View Post
    This. I'd spend money specifically for this. But no point with a limit.

Why would you want to make Tap pay2win?

Thats the only feature of the game that cant be bought -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Why would you want to make Tap pay2win?

Thats the only feature of the game that cant be bought -.-
    Not pay2win, just limitless, so no more auto explore limit. If your coin is 999 (or higher) there is no need to spend jewels, just get enough chests for tiles, that's it.

Isn't Vanguard ma boy CM?oh well, Best of luck in the future, Jas senpai. But he come to say "Hi" sometimes because Vanguard didn't

Still waiting for that 30% ce you said 'THIS' weekend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123