Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquaz View Post
    ... it will be impossible for new players to catch up.
    It is impossible, it always was and always will be. Time goes one way only, you know.

    Why do you people keep bringing this topic up? Where is your common sense? Geez.
    Count start date: 2017.01.19.
    Days with crashes: 19
    Days without any crash: 0
    Number of total crashes: 79

    Crash fix when? -.-
    Quit when? 21 crashes remaining...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Meanwhile, still sitting here waiting for eth+ pets for Gretel, Tyranis. (oh and moloch i guess?)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    103

    Default

    I just hope they fix the melee bugs. That's really the only thing I want.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonblade-med View Post
    I just hope they fix the melee bugs. That's really the only thing I want.
    In the meantime you can try this:
    Click a badge
    Close app
    Relogin
    That's the real squad setup.
    So far it's working for me.
    A meme a day keeps the social life away.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WS.Metatron View Post
    In the meantime you can try this:
    Click a badge
    Close app
    you can stop there, works like a charm
    Cat kukore from guild Nevermore

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammax View Post
    you can stop there, works like a charm
    Kek

    A meme a day keeps the social life away.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
    It is impossible, it always was and always will be. Time goes one way only, you know.

    Why do you people keep bringing this topic up? Where is your common sense? Geez.
    dude i mean catch up to some degree, not exactly same stats or something, don't get me wrong.

    though i don't have much common sense, but it still hurts me when you say that T T

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    165

    Default

    soon you can carve a slot for your slot so you can carve a slot for the slot to put a +10 +10+10 lvl gem

    im glad i quited this game half year ago (mainly bcs of the constant crashes)

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    473

    Default

    @Hellzblades

    I went to VIP 8 last July/August and stopped there, since then i only got 2/3 karat bashes, last one was a month back. I have been able to climb ranks and maintained. If you want to be rank 1 or 2, definitely spending is the way to go, but other than that, spend a good amount of time everyday and play around with resources wisely, and gaining/maintaining ranks is doable without having to constantly spend.

    just my 2 cents
    #TrueChamp

    Awakened Demon Blade: R3xxar (9.2x m CP) ML: 37xx - Main
    Awakened Shadow Mage: R3xxxar (5.0x m CP)
    Awakened Crimson Assassin: rndomzzzzz (3.8x m CP)

    Sage +17
    Louie +15
    Baphomet +25
    Walpurga +25
    Alice +25
    Draco +25 - Consumed!
    Draco +25
    Maureen +20
    Gretel +19
    Tyranis +18
    Inque +25 - Consumed!


    Guild: Nevermore (Level 50) Facebook

    Server: Global

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3xxar View Post
    @Hellzblades

    I went to VIP 8 last July/August and stopped there, since then i only got 2/3 karat bashes, last one was a month back. I have been able to climb ranks and maintained. If you want to be rank 1 or 2, definitely spending is the way to go, but other than that, spend a good amount of time everyday and play around with resources wisely, and gaining/maintaining ranks is doable without having to constantly spend.

    just my 2 cents
    100% agree bro
    Rainzblood -Blood Demon - 8.4m
    SSGogetas - Zerk - 4.7m
    TrapStarz - Eclair - 4.3m
    Swizzcheez - DB - 3.6m
    VoodooSquad - CrA - 3.6m
    Master - 34xx
    Pets: Baph +25, Wally +25, Maureen +22, Alice+25, Gretel +15, Tyranis +15, Great Sage+16
    Guild: AllstarWarriors, Illuminati

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •