Lightbulb Any release date?

Hi , could u let us know if there will be soon any release date? for open beta or world launch? 4 days without any information , it hurts

Four days without information is common. I am unsure where the misconception originated that games after CBT would instantly be released, or released within a few days. According to the developer website (XL Games) it is slotted for release in second quarter of 2017, so between April 1st, and June 30th. So technically, we still have nearly three months to release, though this is unlikely.
    Last edited by Valbunny; 04-04-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Just checking in. Any update?

Rather wack information policy -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Valbunny View Post
    Four days without information is common. I am unsure where the misconception originated that games after CBT would instantly be released, or released within a few days. According to the developer website (XL Games) it is slotted for release in second quarter of 2017, so between April 1st, and June 30th. So technically, we still have nearly three months to release, though this is unlikely.
    As highlighted above, the release date is slotted for Q2 2017, this falls between April 1st, and June 30th, not including delays, this game could be months from release.

As far as I could tell, my post fell between April 1 and June 30. The very red post somehow was able to not answer my question at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocious View Post
    As far as I could tell, my post fell between April 1 and June 30. The very red post somehow was able to not answer my question at all.
    I apologize, the post was not directed toward you. No there is currently no news on when the game might reach release, hopefully soon. ^^
    Last edited by Valbunny; 04-18-2017 at 07:33 AM.