Default Trans update & What to focus on

Hi,guys. With the trans update in next few days, i need some help on what to do next. Atm the Allies i got
    1.Ultimate Atlas
    2.Ultimate Tiel
    3.Ultimate Blackaria
    4.Ultimate Yvante
    5.Ultimate falcon
    6.Ultimate Greysoul
    7.Ultimate Kymael
    8.Ultimate Mikeala
    Keys: 1. Titan Atlas(+3)
    2.Buster lota(+2)

Thats all i got atm. I was thinking about making helios then titan key for it before they told us about trans update. Now because of it i am not sure what to focus on next. Need some advice guys pz.

In all honesty, with what you have right now, forget about the trans update for now. There is much better uses for the mats then going into trans right away. Save your mats and focus on ult'ing your keys and allies. 1 key I suggest is epsilon. epsilon will be used for T Manalandy in the future, and T Manalandy is currently in the top couple allies in the tier list right now for KR.

What I suggest, like I said, is ult'ing your keys and take a look at the allies in the trans updates and tier lists and plan ahead. You do not want to bog yourself down trying to jump in right away. Since we are still behind KR we have the great opportunity to plan ahead. Use it while you can. Soon we wont be able to plan ahead anymore because we will be caught up with KR.
    -- Alizae --
    -- Global Server --
    Paladin - Alastris lv102 - Askr Max
    Warrior - Allum lv81 - Pluto Ult
    Rogue - Alizaea1 lv108 - Stigma - Ult
    Archer - Alumstris lv100 - Thanatos
    Priest - Alluminis lv102 - Epsilon - Ult

Thanx. Btw will there be Trans Giants too in the future?
    Also i was thinking about making helios titan as i only need one more U.ally for that. & shasha from the free buster. Will that be alright?

Quote Originally Posted by XFuwadX View Post
    Thanx. Btw will there be Trans Giants too in the future?
    Also i was thinking about making helios titan as i only need one more U.ally for that. & shasha from the free buster. Will that be alright?
    Helios key is a must ... definitely you will love to have her on your team.
    Sasha is a great key also and for sure will improve your scores in world bosses and/or PVP (depends on what you focusing)

As Alizae told, the best thing you can do now is upgrade your keys to ultimate because they are needed to create the trans allies.

Question ... Are you having difficult to progress in the game ?
    and World Bosses and other events ?

I'm asking this because maybe you will need some other keys to help you out.
    I think the first thing you have to do is chose one type of event that you like more and create yous allies/keys to improve your score on this event because this way you will receive more rubies as rewards and with more rubies, you will have more options of improvement to your team.

Server: Americas

HellCharm(Priest) | HellShield(Paladin) | HellMonsta(Rogue) | HellWall(Warrior) | HellSpell(Mage) | HellBolt(Archer)

Agree with them that you should not be trying to make a transcended draco this time.

Just some inputs on which transcended you can aim for, based on your allies (I assume awakened allies)/keys on hand. The inputs are based on the current Korean tier list, so do take it with a pinch of salt because I will not be able to capture the shifts in meta between waves of releases:

1.Ultimate Atlas (nothing announced yet)
    2.Ultimate Tiel (transcended to be released soon, require Askr)
    3.Ultimate Blackaria (transcended OP, require Epsilon*)
    4.Ultimate Yvante (no transcended but best key bearer for Iota)
    5.Ultimate falcon (transcended OP, require Omega*)
    6.Ultimate Greysoul (transcended limited in use, require Stigma)
    7.Ultimate Kymael (transcended limited, require Askr)
    8.Ultimate Mikeala (transcended limited, require Tiehr)
    Keys: 1. Titan Atlas(+3) -->No (see above)
    2.Buster lota(+2) --> Transcended Margaret (Very OP) and Paula Tracy (Limited).

* You can get 2 OP transcended deities from Omega (Falcon and Howl) and Epsilon (Blackaria and Manalandy).

While it took about 4 months in Korea for almost all the transcended dracos, septum and bodens (released in this order) to be released, we can expect the releases to be faster here (as mentioned above). Based on this expectation, I would work on getting some if not all of the 5 transcended from Omega, Epsilon and Iota and get the resources to enhance them as far as possible. I think you can farm chapter 3 for LE and HE easily and much more efficiently in underground for titan essences once you get the Iota and Omega to Ultimate. In any case, T. Blackaria will provide some boost once you make her after Ultimating Epsilon.

Helios (Key) is something you can consider because she is the best key to be put on the main character at the moment. However, you may want to place lower priority on ultimating the key, because her main utility is amplifying your team's performance, but your team is still too weak to challenge for any honours at the moment.

With regards to the free key from pre-registration, you may want to consider Askr (if transcended tiel turns out well). You would have skipped making Awakened Azur and Awakened Karang (Askr's other components which again lead to nowhere) and saved some resources along the way.

Another choice you may want to consider for the free key would be Thanatos (you can transcend Llewellyn and Windlune with it). The former is a good dps for world bosses while the latter is good in PVP (though the ratings indicated strong all-round performance). They will make good additions to the above T. deities who are mostly support and low on DPS. You will need to make 2 new deities in this case though.

Thanx a lot

Thanx. & as for the question, yes having some trouble with game progress. But lota is helping a lot in world boss even if its not ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by XFuwadX View Post
    Thanx. & as for the question, yes having some trouble with game progress. But lota is helping a lot in world boss even if its not ultimate
    Good to hear it bro ...

The beginning is always difficult but the more you evolve the keys you already have + create some new keys as suggested by everyone, for sure your gameplay will be much more enjoyable and in a near future, more competitive too.

Good lucky

Server: Americas

HellCharm(Priest) | HellShield(Paladin) | HellMonsta(Rogue) | HellWall(Warrior) | HellSpell(Mage) | HellBolt(Archer)